• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Indicted

supposedly he's not allowed to be in contact with anyone involved in the case, including the co-defendant, his body man. yet that guy was at the Cuban restaurant and will surely go about his day job. I assume to not repercussions.

it's not as if trump has at any point presented himself in any way that doesn't match with the carnival tent characters of him. He is exactly who has always been. white republican voters just happen to absolutely adore that.

it was funny when JEB ! entered the race in 2016 people were all like finally an adult in the room and the traditional Republican we can get behind. fast forward to pleaseclap.gif.

it was funny when JEB ! entered the race in 2016 people were all like finally an adult in the room and the traditional Republican we can get behind. fast forward to pleaseclap.gif.
That's almost exactly desantis's role too. Just a dramatically uncharismatic person with the assumption they will obviously be the next president being foisted on them.

The courtroom sketches are extremely… favorable? generous? unrealistic? regarding Trump’s size.

That's almost exactly desantis's role too. Just a dramatically uncharismatic person with the assumption they will obviously be the next president being foisted on them.
Except that DeSantis brings a willingness to bring all the Fascist policies that Republicans are salivating for but Jeb Bush would not entertain.

it's not as if trump has at any point presented himself in any way that doesn't match with the carnival tent characters of him. He is exactly who has always been. white republican voters just happen to absolutely adore that.
The problem is that Joe Biden took a photo with a transgender person who then took her top off at the WH . . . and Hunter Biden.

I can tell you what all the Fox watchers are saying; I hear them everyday.
Why are we going to get excited about charges against Trump when they are the same levied on Biden?

Why are we going to excited about charges against Trump when they are the same levied on Biden?

What are they going to do with the GA indictment coming in Aug?!

Why are we going to get excited about charges against Trump when they are the same levied on Biden?
What do you tell them? Do you tell them there are no charges against Biden? Do you tell them that Biden's lawyers voluntarily searched through his files and reported the documents and turned them in?

What do you tell them? Do you tell them there are no charges against Biden? Do you tell them that Biden's lawyers voluntarily searched through his files and reported the documents and turned them in?
They say that while Trump did not cooperate and has made life difficult for all involved, the charges are similar. Possibly less criminal for Trump because he has some lee way as an ex President in classifying documents. If taking classified documents is a crime, does it matter whether they are turned in or “seized”? Jail them both. Not to mention the sensationalism (photos) on the Trump searches v. The Biden charges. “What’s the difference in finding classified documents in a bathroom v a garage?” And the reason that Biden has not been charged is simple; you have a standing President running for reelection who controls the DOJ. Trump is being held as an example to minimize the impact on Biden.

That is some major mental gymnastics, but we know they've been coached. That's the whole purpose of both sides journalism.

They say that while Trump did not cooperate and has made life difficult for all involved, the charges are similar. Possibly less criminal for Trump because he has some lee way as an ex President in classifying documents. If taking classified documents is a crime, does it matter whether they are turned in or “seized”? Jail them both. Not to mention the sensationalism (photos) on the Trump searches v. The Biden charges. “What’s the difference in finding classified documents in a bathroom v a garage?” And the reason that Biden has not been charged is simple; you have a standing President running for reelection who controls the DOJ. Trump is being held as an example to minimize the impact on Biden.
It was my understanding that bidens docs were when he was in the Senate, which don’t have as strict of rules when it comes to presidential docs. Honestly, I think hunter Biden will ultimately do in joe. He is the poster child of a Nepo-baby… not content with his cushy job on that Ukraine energy company, I wouldn’t be surprised if he had taken a bribe.

Back