• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Indicted

You’ve gotta love how the big story for the right this week is trashing Biden for trying to relate to Maui victims bc he has lost a family member and had a house fire……..meanwhile their lord and savior and all of his cronies are getting arrested. Ya know, both sides.

He’s about to grift off his own son and drag him into his tax troubles. Helluva guy.

I think this is my favorite. The military camo, shrugging of shoulders, face down, eyes up look of mischievous guilt combined with slightly terrifying crazy face. It's top level. Those other goons just looked like they mailed it in.

The Kanye publicist who threatened the election worker should have gone for poor innocent soul who just got dragged into this without understanding what was going on. That mug shot is full Joker.

How about this man of the cloth going full cosplay?

cd8712954b5c56025099160c439b3cf7c9-Stephen-Cliffgard-Lee.rvertical.w570.jpg

Rule of 10s amirite
"How much does Trump really weigh?" would have been a solid sheep question. Decent split between 250 and 300 plus some other answers because I think he's between them.

That doesn't look like Tupac's mug shots at all.

I had him at 281 in a bet. But I regretted it because after thinking about it he has no muscle at all and fat weighs less than muscle.

So what’s the deal with Chezebro asking for a speedy trial and Willis calling his bluff?

Back