• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Indicted

Trying to force Willis' hand, I'd guess. He and his counsel don't seem to think she'd be ready. Reporting seems to indicate delay to indictment was Willis preparing to bust out lawyerin'.

Yeah. That’s what I’ve seen too. This is where racism comes in handy. They clearly underestimate Willis.

So who takes a deal first? Surely not all of these go to trial.

so 18 insurrectionists surrender and are arrested. 17 of them post bail and go home while 1 still sits in jail. Yep, its the black guy.

The adult film actress, who claims she had an affair with Trump years ago, wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter: "Mmmkay! And I'm 110lbs and a virgin!"

"I'm not a scale or a doctor but I have spent some time beneath 215lb men and Tiny was not one of them," she said

Tiny is funny.

Probably endears him more with his redneck base in the big trucks though because, you know

So what’s the deal with Chezebro asking for a speedy trial and Willis calling his bluff?

Trying to force Willis' hand, I'd guess. He and his counsel don't seem to think she'd be ready. Reporting seems to indicate delay to indictment was Willis preparing to bust out lawyerin'.
Sidney Powell called for a speedy trial too

Another thought is that these two are trying to force severance of their trials from Trump. Remember Trump's general philosophy is to delay trials as much as possible to wear out the opposition. If they want a trial very soon, and Trump (and others) want a trial much later, and Fani Willis is forced to choose, what happens?

his attorney was on some of the Sunday shows saying she doesn't need to brief her client because he knows the facts and lived through it. seems like that diminishes their argument for needing to delay the trial?

Should be getting the DC trial date this morning.

Honesty and consistency are not... hallmarks of how trump lives.

Two months later than Jack Smith requested. Seems like a reasonable date.

Back