• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Indicted

Looks like there’s legs to the allegations made against Willis. I still say it’s a huge political and appearances issue (and very possibly an ethics violation under Fulton county rules), but from a legal perspective, should give zero basis to have any cases thrown out.

What is the ethics violation? Not disclosing a relationship?

I've never even heard of where she got her law degree - Widener.
It's in Delaware. #175 per USN&WR

It was started to make sure Delaware Chancery (business) Courts had an adequate supply of attorneys.

There is also a branch in Harrisburg, PA, Widener Commonwealth Law.

The name of her school tracks because her shirt definitely got widened over the years

It's in Delaware. #175 per USN&WR

It was started to make sure Delaware Chancery (business) Courts had an adequate supply of attorneys.

There is also a branch in Harrisburg, PA, Widener Commonwealth Law.
What tier is that?

Only a potential Q4 win for the prosecution.

Before Trump, her previous experience was parking deck attorney for a parking deck her husband owned.

I don’t think the’s a law school all-star.
Not sure which is worse: Trump's legal defense team or the lawyers for FSU who looked over/signed off on the GOR. If Trumps would get any halfway decent attorney, I don't think he beats the rap but certainly would be able to postpone any ruling until after the election.

Last edited:
It's probably getting a little tough for him to hire good attorneys.

He burned through any respected attorneys during his administration. He famously tries to avoid paying people and insists on whatever dumb strategy sticks in his head on a given day.

Are there no straight white dudes we can trot out there to prosecute donald trump?

Or just someone who can steer clear of impropriety in maybe the most important case ever

Back