• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Indicted

355, plus barred from running any business in the state. And Eric and Jr. hit with >4 million in fines and also barred, I think for 2 years.

F them lying cheating F-ers.

Then there's this...

But there might be little Mr. Trump can do to thwart one of the judge’s most consequential punishments: extending for three years the appointment of an independent monitor who will be the court’s eyes and ears at the Trump Organization, watching for fraud and second-guessing transactions that look suspicious.

Mr. Trump’s lawyers have railed against the monitor, Barbara Jones, saying that her work has already cost the business more than $2.5 million; the decision to extend her oversight of the privately held family company could enrage the Trumps, who see her presence as an irritant and an insult.

So trump is a huge fraud..: can’t say I saw that coming…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid case. Banks did their due diligence and lent him the money. He paid back the money.

Apparently it’s illegal to lie about these things. Something impossible for Trump to not do.

Good.

Try telling the cop your speeding or drunk driving didn’t actually cause any injury to anyone.

Lying to a bank is illegal ?

The penalty imposed on Trump is based on profits that the judge determined he wouldn’t have made without receiving a low interest loan that he paid back. What kind of BS is that ?

Seriously judge, I’m the BEST driver. I know others might be at increased risk of causing harm in this situation, but not me! And look…no one was harmed!

Seriously judge, I’m the BEST driver. I know others might be at increased risk of causing harm in this situation, but not me! And look…no one was harmed!
Has the State of NY ever filed a civil suit against anyone for speeding ? The TDS around here is palpable.

Has the State of NY ever filed a civil suit against anyone for speeding ? The TDS around here is palpable.

I guess Biff is at the space before a question mark stage of becoming an OWG.

I guess we’ll see how the appeal goes.

From my extensive knowledge gained by reading a few articles, it’s clear he and his organization broke the law, which presumably was created to discourage potentially risky and harmful behavior. And it’s not like a few minor mistakes were made.

Sure, the penalties imposed are debatable and may be adjusted on appeal.

Back