• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Indicted

They're all gonna pardon him under the "better for the country" line
I think they all promise to, but none of them actually do it if they win. MAGA base will turn on them, but if Trump wants the presidency for himself or one of his kids, that will happen anyway. This is not a man known for his gratitude. Best case for a Republican is to win, not pardon Trump, and pray for a disaster that they can "guide the country through" to knock Trump out of the headlines. Voters do have goldfish memories, so it might not take much.

If a Republican wins, they will chant “Pardon Trump!” at the inauguration. If the Republican President doesn’t do so in the speech, they will revolt.

Does donnie jenius walk in day one and swing on the biggest guy in the yard? I mean, gotta show your dominance right?

The guy would duck, Donnie Boy would lose his balance and fall down amid howls of laughter.

I can understand being later than January with the amount of discovery, 2026 is obviously ridiculous. It's hard to know what the judge will do with the other two trial dates set (may just set his and say live and live for the other cases?) but this should take place pre-election. I'd guess like maybe April to June as a "compromise." Of course, requesting 2026 is so far afield that the judge may just totally disregard the defense's submission

Trump's attorneys asking to postpone the federal trial from next spring to April 2026. Yes, twenty fucking six.

🤡
By 2026 trump will be annointed Grand Poobah of the US, the entire Biden family will be in jail, and Hillary will owe so much money to trump that she will have to work off the debt by being his butler.

3 years to investigate, you gotta give Trump 3 years to defend lol

Back