• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TRump is flatout lying about his investigators!

RJ's absence during this primary season is really disappointing now that I think about it

He says,"they can't believe what they are finding."

Trunmp is npot say his investigatorsays the BC is missing"

Gary Tuchman from CNN simply went to Hawai'i and contacted the former Director of State Health, a Republican, who has SEEN the original birth certificate.

Tuchman went to the newspapers. The editor told him all birth announcements at the time were made at the direction of the Hawai'i Department of Health NOT by the parents.

These two people were shown on CNN.

But asshole Trump continues his lies.

Now that is some angry typing

Such a bizarrely ludicrous episode. Was discredited long before Trump reignited the "debate". Also ridiculous that Trump blatently lied again at the end. Don't feel remotely sorry for Pence, KAC, and the other clowns who eagerly jumped on the Trump bandwagon. Was painfully obvious that Trump was full of shit in 2011, but even after five years of watching the circus play out publicly, they still eagerly jumped aboard the bandwagon and eagerly lavish praise on the Emperor's new clothes.

Back