• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump: it could get 'very bad' if military, police, biker supporters play ‘tough’

I don’t doubt for a second moonz will be laughing while the soldiers, police, and bikers protect Trump’s honor.

Fair enough. I'm just making an assumption that anyone who devotes as much time and energy as you do to both trolling yet still seeking validation from a forum like this is lacking real human connection. Call it an educated guess. But, that is probably beside the point. As someone who lives and teaches in an impoverished, rural area, I assure you that statements like that from this president scare the hell out of me, and they should as well.

I don’t seek anyone’s validation here

I love when moonz seems to get all offended that everyone here thinks he is a trolling lunatic.

Ridiculous dink’s out here.. stop Fucking with Democracy you left wing bunch of junior totalitarians.

You are so far up the ass of your lousy education that you are too blind to see how ignorant of Liberty you’ve become..

The bottom line is this : You LOST, God Damn it! So yea, keep fucking with Democracy like your toady “Remain” brethren are in Great Britain.

Fair warning

They are probably all chickenshits.........like Thad.

Yea, but you would never know it..too busy holed up on your devices like the millennialist pussy you are, Christopher.

Since we're talking about giant pussies, feel like taking that bet today, Lec?

Yea, but you would never know it..too busy holed up on your devices like the millennialist pussy you are, Christopher.

68 is an old fart like me

Acts more like a millennial than a Gen Xer though

Most bikers I see look like huge posers going through a late-life crisis. Can’t imagine there’s much to fear from that crowd

Most bikers look like skinny cunts dressed like space aliens, enjoying a hobby that inconveniences everybody.

If you road bike, that's a big FUCK YOU good buddy.

Back