• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump: it could get 'very bad' if military, police, biker supporters play ‘tough’

ITT: We learn that twitter is not the best place to make a 1-6 list.

Most bikers look like skinny cunts dressed like space aliens, enjoying a hobby that inconveniences everybody.

If you road bike, that's a big FUCK YOU good buddy.

It’s CYCLIST now get it right or pay the price

Most bikers look like skinny cunts dressed like space aliens, enjoying a hobby that inconveniences everybody.

If you road bike, that's a big FUCK YOU good buddy.

so, you're an idiot b/c. no one calls bike riders 'bikers' but to be fair 06's comment could apply to aging cyclists as well as motorcyclists

Don’t sweat Doxy-Loxy, Moon.

These soft-serve pudding pants Mofuggies spend their days peddling their memstrual cycles around campus.

so, you're an idiot b/c. no one calls bike riders 'bikers' but to be fair 06's comment could apply to aging cyclists as well as motorcyclists

OMG NO WAIIYYYYYYY. I was just taking it as an excuse to bitch randomly at cyclists*.

This is kinda fucked up.

Maybe, but you're headed down that road too with your approach to life, good buddy. You need some chill, quick.

That being said how's SXSW this year? I've got some FOMO going on. My friends are all meeting and up and partying and I'm stuck in Raleigh.

Maybe, but you're headed down that road too with your approach to life, good buddy. You need some chill, quick.

That being said how's SXSW this year? I've got some FOMO going on. My friends are all meeting and up and partying and I'm stuck in Raleigh.

This is probably a good point, SXSW isn't the same as it has been in years past IMO. Harder to find good free events, but obviously it is still awesome.

So our domestic terrorist President makes this threat in a Breitbart interview, and the next day the manfesto comes out from the Mosque shooting terrorist who praised Trump as "a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose". This after the white supermacist coast guard officer, inspired by Trump's attacks on the media, was caught planning to kill democratic politicians and journalists. Trump is a more ambiguous Bin Laden at this point -- he needs to die in jail.

If something happens to someone who opposes Trump and the perp says "I was serving POTUS", I hope Trump gets busted for conspiracy and being an accomplice/inciting the action.

Trump needs to go to jail.

Your President Donald J. Trump ain’t going anywhere..unless it is to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave till 2024.

By that time you should have developed shingles from worry and gout from wine..the bright side is you’ll have no more hair left to pull out.

MEGA MAGA :)

Back