• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump = King Joffrey

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score
"Trump has governed like a child monarch. The only clear detail in his mind from the night he ordered a military strike is the cake he was eating at the time. He watches far too much television, sometimes shouting angrily at the screen. His butlers are instructed to give him two scoops of ice cream while White House guests receive just one. He is captive to simplistic notions and ignorant of the extent of his own ignorance. He is surrounded by patronizing advisers who fearfully monitor his turbulent moods, please him with flattery, steer clear of upsetting news, and try to talk him out of impulsive actions. Since January, his immaturity has been most in evidence. Now he is acting not only like a child but also like a monarch.​"

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...biggest-political-crisis-since-watergate.html

Nothing screams patriotism more...

cause I'm a patriot

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else."

- Teddy Roosevelt

I don't think Teddy meant opposing him to mean complaining all day on a message board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think Teddy meant opposing him to mean complaining all day on a message board

Says the guy with 18x the amount of posts. Not to mention it's a fucking message board...that's the god damn point of it.

We should definitely disregard every relevant historical quote because they weren't thinking of message boards at the time.

Says the guy with 18x the amount of posts. Not to mention it's a fucking message board...that's the god damn point of it.

Yeah, but 18x of those posts are about basketball , not about political things that if I stepped back and took a breath I'd realize has zero impact on my actual daily life

Like literally if I looked at my life, trump hasn't changed a goddamn thing, but you and ranger think the world is ending. Take a step back, and turn off your twitter accounts. It isn't good for anybody to be that involved in politics unless you're planning on running for office yourself

Last edited:
Yeah, but 18x of those posts are about basketball , not about political things that if I stepped back and took a breath I'd realize has zero impact on my actual daily life

Like literally if I looked at my life, trump hasn't changed a goddamn thing, but you and ranger think the world is ending. Take a step back, and turn off your twitter accounts. It isn't good for anybody to be that involved in politics unless you're planning on running for office yourself

Says the upper-middle class white male.

Reactions: ONW

I am sure this is what many in Germany said in 1932-33-34

Yep...

I am sure this is what many in Germany said in 1932-33-34

Damn guys, where do you go if Trump actually does something significant that you don't like.

Some of you guys just where shit colored glasses all the time.

Damn guys, where do you go if Trump actually does something significant that you don't like.

Some of you guys just where shit colored glasses all the time.

He has done something pretty significant as we speak, many legal scholars are already saying this is obstruction of justice(firing Comey in middle of investigation)

I think by 34-35 most Germans saw the handwriting and joined in for the most part.

right, because hitler had a bunch of the rubes that helped put him in power killed off in '34

watch your back, Knowell the Fake Libertarian

"Trump has governed like a child monarch. The only clear detail in his mind from the night he ordered a military strike is the cake he was eating at the time. He watches far too much television, sometimes shouting angrily at the screen. His butlers are instructed to give him two scoops of ice cream while White House guests receive just one. He is captive to simplistic notions and ignorant of the extent of his own ignorance. He is surrounded by patronizing advisers who fearfully monitor his turbulent moods, please him with flattery, steer clear of upsetting news, and try to talk him out of impulsive actions. Since January, his immaturity has been most in evidence. Now he is acting not only like a child but also like a monarch.​"

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...biggest-political-crisis-since-watergate.html

you're obsessed.

Back