• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump revokes Brennan’s security clearance

In addition, she said, the administration is evaluating clearances for former FBI Director James Comey, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former National Security Agency Director Michael Hayden, former national security adviser Susan Rice, former FBI attorney Lisa Page, former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, former FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Strozk, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, whose security clearance was deactivated after he was fired earlier this year, and Bruce Ohr, who is still in the Justice Department although he was demoted from associate deputy attorney general.

This is not normal.

an old Soviet bloc adage: the left has always been about making the normal abnormal and the abnormal normal, now increasingly applicable outside the old Soviet bloc

Only sailor could try to justify today's fascist, dictatorial action by Trump.

an old Soviet bloc adage: the left has always been about making the normal abnormal and the abnormal normal, now increasingly applicable outside the old Soviet bloc
Well except for the fact that just about all of those people are or were Republicans.

there is no such association and you know it

keep your malicious efforts to smear to yourself

ITC, are you smearing yourself?

I'm sure we could chip in and get you a case of toilet paper.

sailor has a reputation to protect with moonz

I think now is the appropriate time to remind everyone that Trump gave Russian operatives highly classified information for free IN THE OVAL OFFICE.

Also there is probably a 9 in 10 chance some of these dumb ones like the jetski fundraiser above have been started by hackers or others with malicious intentions.

The jet ski and Brennan tweets are both jokes.

BTW, I didn't realize until looking at that photo shop that you could rank donations by size. Someone donated $2,000 to Peter Strzok.

I think now is the appropriate time to remind everyone that Trump gave Russian operatives highly classified information for free IN THE OVAL OFFICE.

We should probably revoke Trump’s secur.....oh never mind

Honest question. Has anything like this ever happened before?

Back