• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump revokes Brennan’s security clearance

None of the dossier has been proven to be false and much of it has been proven to be true.

The favored argument of religious nuts everywhere. YOU HAVEN'T PROVEN THE BIBLE ISN'T TRUE; THEREFORE IT IS TRUE!!!

Fat, dumb, and unhappy is no way to go through life, son.

Most of these Obama leadership FBI and Intelligence agents actually were put in leadership positions by George W Bush. There used to be some sort of shared understanding of governance but the cult of Trumptards have pretty much ruined that and they'll be significant damage to our governance until these imbeciles are taken out of power and the adults are put back in charge.

The adults can't be put back in charge soon enough.

The favored argument of religious nuts everywhere. YOU HAVEN'T PROVEN THE BIBLE ISN'T TRUE; THEREFORE IT IS TRUE!!!

Fat, dumb, and unhappy is no way to go through life, son.

None of the dossier has been proven to be false and much of it has been proven to be true.

The favored argument of right wing nuts everywhere. IF YOU JUST IGNORE THE FACTS THAT DONT SUPPORT YOUR POINT; YOU CAN BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BELIEVE!!!

What "line"? Where is this imaginary line that Trump can not cross? Seems like
Trump crosses a new line every week and the Republican party tacitly approves of it.

Trump hasnt before used his power to intimidate his critics? What? He's done that his entire fucking life.

Trump hasnt before used his power to intimidate his critics? What? He's done that his entire fucking life.

Stripping the former CIA Director of his security clearance because of an investigation is a little different than tweet hating Omarosa or Jeff Bezos.

On the spectrum of innocuous bullshit (hate tweeting Omarosa) to fascism (firing an FBI Director because of an investigation) this definitely leans towards the fascist side.

Stripping the former CIA Director of his security clearance because of an investigation is a little different than tweet hating Omarosa or Jeff Bezos.

On the spectrum of innocuous bullshit (hate tweeting Omarosa) to fascism (firing an FBI Director because of an investigation) this definitely leans towards the fascist side.

What happens today doesn't make what happened yesterday "innocuous", though that aggrandizement helps with the 24/7 news cycle. My main issue is why every week do we still talk about Trump as if he is some rogue operative? The entire sitting Republican congress supports him, along with his cabinet, and 90% of his voters. They support what he is doing now, they'll support him if he fires Mueller and pardons himself. These Qanon fucks literally want a coup where Trump rounds up all his political enemies and throws them in jail, or worse.

So what is the agenda of the deep state again? Why would they want to "undermine" a Trump presidency that would give them everything they have ever wanted in exchange for an ego boost and bottom line boost for a below average and shady businessman?

Revoke my security clearance, too, Mr. President

William H. McRavenAugust 16 at 2:44 PM

William H. McRaven, a retired Navy admiral, was commander of the U.S. Joint Special Operations Command from 2011 to 2014. He oversaw the 2011 Navy SEAL raid in Pakistan that killed al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

Dear Mr. President:

Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.

Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs.

A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.

0:41

‘Greatest threat to democracy’: Commander of bin Laden raid criticizes Trump in speech

Retired Navy admiral William H. McRaven called President Trump’s denunciation of the media a threat to democracy in a speech at UT-Austin. (The University of Texas at Austin)

Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...4d1703d2a7a_story.html?utm_term=.d0ef83b5af93

...If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.

In other words, the criticism is not expected to ever abate.

Back