• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Violates the One Rule You Can't Violate (Can Anyone Defend This?)

cart on the green is ultimate disrespect of the course, the turf maintenance team, the other players, and the goddamn game itself.

I worked turf maintenance mowing greens and collars every summer in college (Old Town and Pinebrook) and even the biggest douchebags out there who didn't replace divots and repair ballmarks kept the fucking cart off the green. Facepalm

FWIW, unless he brakes, he probably won't damage the green by merely driving on it - folks who don't repair ball marks on greens will do more damage. I mean greens mowers and rollers are at least as heavy and have wheels. That said, it's quite a breach of golf course etiquette.

cart on the green is ultimate disrespect of the course, the turf maintenance team, the other players, and the goddamn game itself.

I worked turf maintenance mowing greens and collars every summer in college (Old Town and Pinebrook) and even the biggest douchebags out there who didn't replace divots and repair ballmarks kept the fucking cart off the green. Facepalm

The first half of this sentence makes the second half hard to believe.

FWIW, unless he brakes, he probably won't damage the green by merely driving on it - folks who don't repair ball marks on greens will do more damage. I mean greens mowers and rollers are at least as heavy and have wheels. That said, it's quite a breach of golf course etiquette.

We mowed greens with walk-behind rotary mowers, but that was the late 80's early 90s. Still not as heavy as that fat fuck in a golf cart no way

I hate him as much as the next guy but this type of thing just plays into the msm is evil narrative. This is exactly like the Republicans making a big deal about Obama's choice of mustard.

This is the problem...this is FUNNY...it's not about his making the world much more dangerous...It's about FUN...

I realize that's a foreign concept here.

His ability to market himself is his sole skill. I don't think his record of failed business ventures and bankruptcies indicate an average level of business acumen. His ability to market himself and bounce back in the public eye is what has saved him time and again.

this and daddy...

It's the principle. Everyone goes around the green and tees with their carts. He's not saving any meaningful time or energy driving across the green. Its the same to him as the two scoops of ice cream thing.

No doubt his dick would fit in a thimble

Mustard on a burger is the greatest food contribution the south has ever made

recall first time eating a mcdonalds hamburger on way to nags head from L.I.

i was like, this is awesome

McDonalds is from California.

We mowed greens with walk-behind rotary mowers, but that was the late 80's early 90s. Still not as heavy as that fat fuck in a golf cart no way

My muni just got new John Deere mowers (which has the course superintendent quite happy), and those things look pretty heavy - heavier than a cart with a fat dude. Rollers are lighter and operate sideways. I'm really happy with the new mowers because they can cut closer than the old ones, so they can get them running about 9, which is solid for a muni.

It's the principle. Everyone goes around the green and tees with their carts. He's not saving any meaningful time or energy driving across the green. Its the same to him as the two scoops of ice cream thing.

No doubt his dick would fit in a thimble

I lit into my nieces pretty good for driving up on a tee 1 time - they were like 14-15 at the time. Like they gave a shite. But at that age, that was draw to golf - fucking around in a golf cart for a few hours. Now they drive cars and aren't into golf any longer.

Meh, it's his course. If he wants to ruin the experience for other people, that's his choice. :noidea:

My muni just got new John Deere mowers (which has the course superintendent quite happy), and those things look pretty heavy - heavier than a cart with a fat dude. Rollers are lighter and operate sideways. I'm really happy with the new mowers because they can cut closer than the old ones, so they can get them running about 9, which is solid for a muni.

Thats interesting I wonder the weight and all that. We were strictly forbidden from putting Cushman cars or carts or tractors on greens.

Back