• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump will be removed before he can finish his term

4091A2B700000578-4524666-US_President_Donald_Trump_receives_the_Order_of_Abdulaziz_al_Sau-m-11_1495280996489.jpg
Donald-Trump-lands-Saudi-Arabia-big-foreign-trip.html

Cue to faux "Obama subjugates US" outrage.

Last edited:
Great article by a publication with experience of the perils of publishing incredible accusations that end up being garbage (I think the same crew that believes this Russia stuff believed that story too, go figure)
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/taibbi-how-did-russiagate-start-w482262

But when it comes to the collusion investigation, there are serious questions. A lot of our civil liberties protections and rules of press ethics are designed to prevent exactly this situation, in which a person lingers for extended periods of time under public suspicion without being aware of the exact nature, or origin, of the accusations.

It's why liberal thinkers have traditionally abhorred secret courts, secret surveillance and secret evidence, and in the past would have reflexively discouraged the news media from printing the unverified or unverifiable charges emanating from such secret sources. But because it's Donald Trump, no one seems to care.

We should care. The uncertainty has led to widespread public terror, mass media hysteria and excess, and possibly even panic in the White House itself, where, who knows, Trump may even have risked military confrontation with Russia in an effort to shake the collusion accusations. All of this is exacerbated by the constant stream of leaks and hints at mother lodes of evidence that are just around the corner. It's quite literally driving the country crazy.

The public deserves to know what's going on. It deserved to know before the election, it deserved to know before the inauguration, and it deserves to know now.

Great article by a publication with experience of the perils of publishing incredible accusations that end up being garbage (I think the same crew that believes this Russia stuff believed that story too, go figure)
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/taibbi-how-did-russiagate-start-w482262

But when it comes to the collusion investigation, there are serious questions. A lot of our civil liberties protections and rules of press ethics are designed to prevent exactly this situation, in which a person lingers for extended periods of time under public suspicion without being aware of the exact nature, or origin, of the accusations.

It's why liberal thinkers have traditionally abhorred secret courts, secret surveillance and secret evidence, and in the past would have reflexively discouraged the news media from printing the unverified or unverifiable charges emanating from such secret sources. But because it's Donald Trump, no one seems to care.

We should care. The uncertainty has led to widespread public terror, mass media hysteria and excess, and possibly even panic in the White House itself, where, who knows, Trump may even have risked military confrontation with Russia in an effort to shake the collusion accusations. All of this is exacerbated by the constant stream of leaks and hints at mother lodes of evidence that are just around the corner. It's quite literally driving the country crazy.

The public deserves to know what's going on. It deserved to know before the election, it deserved to know before the inauguration, and it deserves to know now.

This was a program started by Bush and a republican congress in the aftermath of 9/11. It was a massive dissapointment for civil liberty liberals When Obama not only maintained it but expanded it. It's hard to know if they are doing anything illegal because it is all in secret.

"Great article by a publication with experience of the perils of publishing incredible accusations that end up being garbage (I think the same crew that believes this Russia stuff believed that story too, go figure)."

The peril is that we end up getting Trump because people believed incredible accusations about Hillary.

Last edited:
A medal? lol more like another token ego stroke that will result in America losing bigly. Guy is a total loser and an embarrassment

Trump will steal it when he leaves. Saying, "It was given to me, It's MINE! MINE! MINE! Give it to me!!!"

If the Russians really want to finally dismantle Americas democracy just help democrats win in 4 years. The chaos after as republicans switch to Russia enemy number one and democrats switch to no big deal will finally end us.

If the Russians really want to finally dismantle Americas democracy just help democrats win in 4 years. The chaos after as republicans switch to Russia enemy number one and democrats switch to no big deal will finally end us.

i look forward to liking russia again. great vodka.

That's a scary thought and even more reason for every American to put country over party and move away from the hyperpartisanship that his gripped our country over the past few decades.

We need to stop treating politics like a religion and have the balls to call out our sides when they fuck up.

That's a scary thought and even more reason for every American to put country over party and move away from the hyperpartisanship that his gripped our country over the past few decades.

We need to stop treating politics like a religion and have the balls to call out our sides when they fuck up.

This.

Back