• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump will be removed before he can finish his term

So how would it go, you ask The assistant AG Rosenstein to fire him because Sessions has recused himself, he refuses to do it so you fire Rosenstein till you find somebody that will fire him for you? Yeah, that would go over great, I don't even think the shield that is congress protects you after that.

This fire Mueller movement has seemingly come out of nowhere. The amount of bullshit being posted on Twitter as this is unfolding is awe inspiring.

The minority 8% of right wing journalists came up with some DIRT

This fire Mueller movement has seemingly come out of nowhere. The amount of bullshit being posted on Twitter as this is unfolding is awe inspiring.

This one is my favorite.

It's what he does. Says everything is running fine and hopes you don't check under the hood. It's what he has always done with everything he has ever touched...

Exactly. He has totally built a life and career on style and brand with no respect for reality whatsoever. He's like a god...if he says or thinks it with delusional perseveration, it will be "true". He is and has been a maker of he own alternative reality. And now he is our president.

This one is my favorite.

RE: Katy Tur -Doesn't she remember that Newt's reason for being a serial adulterer was that his great, great love for America made him cheat.

Remember Maya Angelou, "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time."

What. The. Actual. Fuck.?.

Yeah. You think things can't get stranger, and the next day you get this cabinet meeting and the possibility of another Saturday Night Massacre. The question I have now is how deep our rabbit hole is going to get. We're experiencing a political version of Apocalypse Now Redux.

So how would it go, you ask The assistant AG Rosenstein to fire him because Sessions has recused himself, he refuses to do it so you fire Rosenstein till you find somebody that will fire him for you? Yeah, that would go over great, I don't even think the shield that is congress protects you after that.

Saw a tweet last night (may have been discussed but I can't see tweets on tapatalk) speculating that the real story wouldn't be Mueller being fired, it would be how many people in the chain of command would resign or be fired before Donald found someone willing to fire Mueller.

Eh. I guess. I think much of the point is to "drain the swamp" of people who won't pledge allegiance to Trump.

This Congress? I'm not so sure.

Saw a tweet last night (may have been discussed but I can't see tweets on tapatalk) speculating that the real story wouldn't be Mueller being fired, it would be how many people in the chain of command would resign or be fired before Donald found someone willing to fire Mueller.

I'm sure there is a Bob Bork somewhere in the Justice Dept.

Exactly. He has totally built a life and career on style and brand with no respect for reality whatsoever. He's like a god...if he says or thinks it with delusional perseveration, it will be "true". He is and has been a maker of he own alternative reality. And now he is our president.

This is what working class voters wanted, and the Dems were too out of touch with them, and too elitist, to figure this out. I blame the democrat party wholly for white working class voters in Wisconsin and Michigan for voting this man into office. I mean, what else could these voters do? Vote for Hillary Clinton? unconscionable.

What an oxymoron that working class voters voted for a trust-fund draft dodger over a lower middle class upbringing person who worked hard to put them self through a variety of schools to grasp American dream.

Odd world we live in.

And so it begins...

House Democrat files article of impeachment against Trump

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/341677-house-dem-files-article-of-impeachment-against-trump?amp

At the risk of stating the obvious, there is a lot more that has to happen for Congress to impeach Trump but the odds are getting higher with each passing day.

Symbolic more than anything. What will be interesting is to see if any GOP reps that are in blue districts join in the calls. Don't think so at this point, but as we get closer to 2018, I could see some jumping ship to save their seats. And Paul Ryan might let them so he can keep his job.

And so it begins...

House Democrat files article of impeachment against Trump

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/341677-house-dem-files-article-of-impeachment-against-trump?amp

At the risk of stating the obvious, there is a lot more that has to happen for Congress to impeach Trump but the odds are getting higher with each passing day.

The Dems can't impeach Trump. This is an exercise in futility, and I don't really see how such a filing helps the situation from a political perspective. I know Dems want their pound of flesh, but they simply can't have it at this time. In addition, doesn't it help you in the midterms and in 2020 if you're running against the current dufus as opposed to President Pence, who is much more competent, and who would be better able to enact more of the Trump/Pence agenda? The smarter move at this juncture would be to kick Pelosi to the curb, pick a minority leader who can speak coherent sentences and tell your House minions not to file such crap and STFU. Bringing bullshite impeachment charges isn't the way to bring disgruntled blue collar white folks back into the fold.

At this point, impeachment is fucking stupid.

Agreed. It doesn't even make political sense for several reasons. Pence could be worse than Trump. This thing could be much bigger than Trump anyway. Dems need this stench to linger until 2020 and for Trump to run for re-election.

the narrative that we'd prefer idiot loose cannon donald trump to mike pence is just stupid

Back