• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Will Win the Nomination

Are we really in a pissing contest over who had the shittiest bench for Presidential candidates? At least the Dems had a fucking legitimate competitor, while Trump (fucking reality TV buffoon!) boat raced your pathetic Washington Generals lineup.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Waiting with baited breath to see which ridiculous token black candidate the pub's trot out in 4 years. Former fighter pilot who wants to end suffrage? Millionaire gospel music record label CEO wants to nominate a preacher for Supreme Court. Imagine the possibilities!

While Hillary prattles on contemptuously about deplorables and basement millennials ...

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/the-market-is-forecasting-a-donald-trump-victory-213426531.html

Between shitting on the Trump supporters, the Bernie supporters, and calling black males "super predators", Hillary is doing a fine job of making America hate her. Oh yeah, having Chelsea suggest that pot kills probably isn't helping her with that crowd either. She is very fortunate her opponent is Trump.

BSF repeating that "pot kills" story like Gretchen trying to make "fetch" happen.

Waiting with baited breath to see which ridiculous token black candidate the pub's trot out in 4 years. Former fighter pilot who wants to end suffrage? Millionaire gospel music record label CEO wants to nominate a preacher for Supreme Court. Imagine the possibilities!

465x410q70dwayne.jpg

Don't be so racist.

Don't be so racist.
Not racist at all. You just have to wonder why the Republicans can't find more qualified candidates than Herman Cain and Ben Carson. The party that complains about an inexperienced senator and community organizer being nominated because of his skin color shouldn't be running POC who have even less political experience. A pizza CEO and a strange surgeon who believes the pyramids were filled with grain? Surely JHMD could find a more qualified Asian candidate than either of them.

Vote Sexist Black Fighter Pilot 2020

SNL was pretty funny. Alec Baldwin is an asshole, but his Trump cracked me up. Trump/Clinton Family Feud was great-the depiction of Conway and Bubba hitting on Ivanka were hilarious.

Just saw a clip of Trump speaking in FL today. He's still wearing one of his MAGA hats with a suit and tie. Why didn't he wear a hat during the town hall debate? Could have occasionally swatted Hillary with his hat while he was stalking her.

Back