• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Will Win the Nomination

Numbers, you are an effete millennial pissant.

Since you want to make it public, here is the "pretty heated PM" that I wrote to you in response to your neg rep for my "if they don't die first" quip earlier today.

"Get over yourself. You and your millennial brethren have absolutely no qualms whatsoever in calling other people stupid, racists, sexists, bigots and nazis on a daily basis when they don't agree with your view of the world. Frequently, like today, there is even enthusiastic discussion about "OWGs" dying off so society can "progress." Mine was a simple retort that was pretty timely and on point. jhmd even spelled it out for you in a follow-on post, since you and your brother were apparently unable to follow along. The fact that you are so butthurt thinking that I crossed some imaginary line of yours, one that is eviscerated dozens of times by the usual suspects on the left, is hilarious to me.

Have a nice evening and a good night's sleep."

This is not heated at all, especially given it was in response to being negged.

The real issue here is does Trump expect every judge to agree with him? Like is he really above losing a court case. It's absurd. Trump U was clearly a scam.

Apparently you also pretend that identity politics is limited to race issues.

OxpBk3.jpg

Last edited:
It has absolutely nothing to do with disagreeing on political matters, and everything to do with:

Repeating the same thing ad nauseum.
Complete switch in mentality from what he has believed for 60+ years.
High variance in moods that leads to belittling/chastising/more repeating of millennials and their arrogance.

These are all things that have popped up over the past few months. That's worth looking at.

I recall people on this board directly (Vad) and indirectly (RChildress, but there have been others) open lamenting the fact that OWGs wouldn't just die off. I'm no doctor either, but that could help explain some of BKF's vitriol toward millenials. There was already some egg before that chicken, but y'all probably just helped make the egg bigger.

Perhaps it would facilitate discussion if we adopted a rule that, at the very least, we shouldn't openly wish for another poster's death? Numbers, you seem to be the most offended by this sentiment (at least when it is directed at your group (I don't remember you saying peep to Vad or RChildress)); maybe you could lead the millennial army to adopt this Geneva Convention of the Tunnels?

Not particularly annoying with any critical thinking skills at all. Trump's statement directly implicated ethnicity and race as a reason why the judge could not do his job impartially. If Jeff Lord has some evidence that Ryan has made similar statements or any racist statements I'd love to hear them.

Shoot! I forgot to have critical thinking skills at all. I knew I left something out. Good thing Trump, and only Trump, is absolutely obsessed with race in politics. Can't wait for he and his O_G cabal to die off.

I recall people on this board directly (Vad) and indirectly (RChildress, but there have been others) open lamenting the fact that OWGs wouldn't just die off. I'm no doctor either, but that could help explain some of BKF's vitriol toward millenials. There was already some egg before that chicken, but y'all probably just helped make the egg bigger.

Perhaps it would facilitate discussion if we adopted a rule that, at the very least, we shouldn't openly wish for another poster's death? Numbers, you seem to be the most offended by this sentiment (at least when it is directed at your group (I don't remember you saying peep to Vad or RChildress)); maybe you could lead the millennial army to adopt this Geneva Convention of the Tunnels?

If I can't wish for posters to die, I don't want to post.

If I can't wish for posters to die, I don't want to post.

You can wish for posters to die, but other posters can't wish for you to die, because that's out of bounds and terrifying. I think that's how it works.

You recall incorrectly.

A poster claimed that liberals would on support border security once they had gotten enough hispanic people into the country to forever change voting demographics in their favor (since apparently all legal aliens can vote now). I flippantly pointed out that such a demographic shift was coming whether the poster liked it or not as the current, heavily republican, over 65 set dies off.

I don't wish death on any poster, and I would much prefer OWG's to continue to help America progress (as many did when they were younger) rather than stand in the way of such progress. And yet, the current OWG's will eventually die and they will be replaced by OWG's who are slightly more open to progress and so on and so forth.

I dont think I have ever made a statement about old white guys or anyone else dying on here. I did get banned once on the old boards for telling someone to "DIAF" on a game thread or something.

I thought you went to sleep anyways 92 (not permanent sleep for those keeping track at home, just normal sleep).

But if I misunderstood 92's intent then I was wrong and apologize. I don't think it's helpful rhetoric for either side to say "when X dies off it will be better." I do think it's a little weird to say "if they don't die first" about a group of younger people in their 20s and 30s in response to a couple people saying "old white guys will die off soon anyways" since old people would normally die before people in their 20s and 30s. I apologize for the negrep 92 didn't mean to get you all lathered up.

Last edited:
I thought you went to sleep anyways 92 (not permanent sleep for those keeping track at home, just normal sleep).

But if I misunderstood 92's intent then I was wrong and apologize. I don't think it's helpful rhetoric for either side to say "when X dies off it will be better." I do think it's a little weird to say "if they don't die first" about a group of younger people in their 20s and 30s in response to a couple people saying "old white guys will die off soon anyways" since old people would normally die before people in their 20s and 30s. I apologize for the negrep 92 didn't mean to get you all lathered up.

Now this is a prime example of a sincere and heartfelt apology.

All snarkiness aside, I do sincerely wish that you live and enjoy a long, healthy, fruitful and joyous life; that you are surrounding by friends and family who love, care for and support you; and that you leave no regrets on the table.

Cheers.

death-wish.jpg

This thread got emo.

Yes, I guess it did.

Regardless of whether we are OWGs, YWGs, or some other age or persuasion, not one of us is guaranteed another minute. One of our partners (and a good friend) died suddenly and unexpectedly this week at age 41, leaving behind a wife and two young children. That hits close to home. I'm certainly guilty as the next guy of being a smartass and/or treating others in a manner other than how I would like to be treated myself. Maybe we (me certainly included) should all take a step back and ratchet down the personal attacks.

Sorry about your friend. I think we should have a OGB Boards Purge Day. One day of the year, we can just go nuts on personal attacks, say anything we want, all legal. I vote for November 9.

Back