• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's 9 Day Tour

hope he enjoyed his trip because he's got a shitstorm waiting on him.

It's gone normal from my perspective. My bar is pretty low for the President however. This Administration, thus far, has seemed to f things up whenever they put together a few strong days in w row. We'll see how things go when they return to Washington.

That is a good fucking question! I am thinking that it is Trump's staff, the Dems can't be that much in the loop. Whatever Trump fucks up we know about it almost immediately.

that is 100% truth...leaked highly confidential information (at the time) twice now.

verbal diarrhea syndrome

That never happened.

RsSQsMd.png

now our allies won't share intel because the democrats ran hillary clinton because they hold poor people in such low regard

A real leader, this guy

Trump himself has done some leaking.

Cmon, 97% of the leaking is done to undermined Trump and his administration. Now the Dems #resistance is starting to have a negative impact on our national security, thanks.

Back