• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's America (World) Mafia - Day 8 Ends 5:30 PM EST

DeacdeTejas

Reaction score
Trump has been elected. Everything is topsy turvy. And everyone is maneuvering for power

Two main factions have arisen, but the people are fighting back too

Trust no-one. This game, the characters are not aligned that evil characters are mafia and heroes are civs. Everyone has a specific role. I made it random to allow people to come out with their roles and not worry about fake roles. Traditional powers are not alignment indicative either. So seriously. Trust no-one

There are 24 players.

Two Mafia factions

1 Indy

Each mafia faction must be in tie/majority to win. Mafias dont combine. Indy must be in 1-1 or 1-0 scenario to win

Civs win when all mafia and Indy are gone

DEADLINES WILL BE LONG BECAUSE OF DIFFERENT ROLES AND THE VARIETY OF ROLES.

Last edited:
1.) NEVER edit a post. Editing = Death. Deleting = Editing.

2.) If you miss two votes, you die, regardless of your role. DO NOT MISS A VOTE. PERIOD. If you know you are going to be gone, or if there is a chance you might be gone, you can PM/email me with your desired vote ahead of time.

3.) No posting at "night." If you violate this, I reserve the right to admin assassinate you. End of discussion.

4.) Vote by typing a player name in BOLD in your post, e.g.: I think TEJAS is mafia or ***tejas*** is mafia. If you later want to change your vote, DO NOT EDIT (see rule 1). Make a new post that says "switching from TEJAS to BIFF."

5.) Votes count through the end of the deadline minute. Timestamps of 10:00 count; timestamps of 10:01 do not.

6.) NO POSTING OR DISCUSSION OF PMs and/or emails, ever. You can't say "look, here is proof I am the angel, this is the PM/email from Tejas," etc. You will immediately be admin assassinated. SERIOUSLY, DO NOT EVEN SAY "PM" IN YOUR POST EVER

7.) If the lynch vote is tied at the deadline, there will be a 15 minute overtime. If the tie is not broken during OT, the last person put into the tie will die.

8.) You cannot vote for yourself, and there is no such thing as an active no-vote at the conclusion of a round. You can "switch to no vote" during a round, but you must switch again submitting a name before the round ends or it will be considered a “missed vote” for purposes of elimination.

9.) Majority lynches go into effect when I see them with a fifteen-minute grace period. That is, if I see a majority I will post that a majority has been noted and if there is still a majority fifteen minutes after my post I will call night. NO MAJORITY LYNCHES WILL BE CALLED WITH FIVE OR LESS PLAYERS REMAINING

10.) Specials with night moves have until 15 minutes after the night is called to send me their moves.

11.) Everybody should have received a PM. Let me know if you did not. You can reveal what your role is unless it is noted in the PM.

12.) I will inevitably screw something up. I will apologize. You will deal with it. We will move on and try to enjoy this game.

13.) Unless noted in your PM, you can reveal anything you want about your character. Be careful, there could be someone who can use your information to hurt your team.

14.) Players should not give other players positive or negative rep for comments or actions in this thread.

15.) Order of Ops - Civ Specials, Mafia Specials, ALL HITS AT SAME TIME, Game Mechanics

Deadlines will be 10:30AM, 2PM & 4:30PM Eastern with the exception of Day 1 which is 11:30, 1:30 and 4:30

Last edited:
1. Tim - Barron Trump - MAFIA 1 GF - Died N 4
You are the real criminal mastermind behind the new administration and you use your father and mother to consolidate your power and start a new Trump Dynasty. You come back civ if investigated

2. Bym - COP - ALEC BALDWIN - Died N6
You are Alec Baldwin. You do a great Trump impression. It has landed you on SNL and put you back in the spotlight. You are a cop. Your investigations will come back mafia or not mafia
3. Gouda - ISIS - MAF 2 GF dead - Died Day 6
You are ISIS, organization of terror, extreme islam, bane of the Donald. You are world power GF and have rallied other opposition leaders to your cause. You will come back civ if investigated
4. Assturtle - DONALD TRUMP JR - Civ GF 1 Hunter - Died N 1
You are Donald Trump Jr. You are the heir to the Trump throne. But you want the power. You are searching for GF 1. You will get a GF or not GF. You win with the town

5. Toogs - the hacking group ANONYMOUS - MAFIA 2 Vig Hitter - Died N3
You are the infamous hacking group ANONYMOUS. You have finally taken a side against the current administration in the US. You get a vig hit on any night your mafia doesn't hit (ODD NIGHTS). You win with Mafia 2

6. Hammer - Women's Everywhere - AKA #girlpower - Indy - AA Day 2
Womens Everywhere - You are the entire female population, aka #powerofthepussy, aka #girlpower. Lets be real, you run the world. And you are tired of second place and being stomped on by a bunch of men (what dicks!). You have a one-shot cop, one-shot bpv, one-shot unblockable vig, and one-shot rb. You also can kill on any night - You win by getting to a 1-1 scenario in end game

7. Nonny - MELANIA TRUMP - MAFIA 1 - VIG HITTER - Died Day 3
You are Melania Trump. You have risen from immigrant to most powerful woman in the land. You get a vig hit on any night your mafia doesn't hit (EVEN NIGHTS). You win with Mafia 1

8. Ryala - DONALD TRUMP - AKA THE DONALD - AKA PUSSY GRABBER - CIV - N2 Hit
Donald Trump. - You are just a puppet for the powers that be. You are a CIV. But if investigated you come back mafia. You may tell people of this power, but beware your name may make people doubt you

You also know the identities of Barron and Donald Jr. You do not know their alignment and can only reveal them in the first ten mins or last ten mins of a round

Barron = ....
Donald Jr =....
9. Smidge - You are Alaska and Hawaii - Masons - Civ - Died N 5
The non continental states. You all are worried with the way things are headed you will be considered foreign. So you band together as a mason pair. You are civs. You can chat here:...

You also can together offer protection for an individual
10. Roman
11. Redwing
12. Mystery - TRUMPS MEXICAN HATE WALL - CIV was lynched
You are Trump's Mexican hate wall. You were built to keep out the scum, the dirty mexicans, the immigrants, maybe the world. You are a civ and win with the two. You get to RB on any night you wish

(Redacted)

13. Chaos - FOX NEWS - MAFIA 1 - DIED D4
You are Fox News. You are Masons with CNN. Together you are in charge of the media in the new administration. Every night, together you can send a message to a member in the game

Starting N3, you can falsify the message and redirect it. You win with Mafia 1
14. Smoove - Ted Cruz - Civ - Died N4
You are Ted Cruz. You must defend the wall (mystery) at all costs. After all you believe it is a good thing. So much so that if the wall dies you may take a revenge kill on someone in the vote or a night killer. Be aware this may cost you your life
15. Jtp - Taco Bowl - Civ - Lynched Day 2
You are Taco Bowl - Donald claims he has the best taco bowls in Trump Tower. But lets be real, there is no way that is true. You actually give people the runs. You are a CIV Gunsmith. You win with the town

16. Chic - HOLLAND SPOOF VIDEO - CIV - DEAD BY DUEL - D4
You are Holland Spoof Video. You want in on the power structure, but you are little man on the block. So you made a very compelling video. And its hilarious. You have entered the power game. You are a post truth investigator

You may have a post checked for truth during night. You get to do this 3x. Choose wisely (cannot be same night). You win with the town
17. Knight - You are Alaska and Hawaii - Masons - CIV - Died N5
The non continental states. You all are worried with the way things are headed you will be considered foreign. So you band together as a mason pair. You are civs. You can chat here:...

You also can together offer protection for an individual
18. Tic - TRUMP TOWER - MAFIA 1 RB - DEAD - Died Day 5
You are Trump Tower, the chair of power for the Trump family. You therefore get to RB on any night you do not hit (EVEN NIGHTS). Be aware you cannot end a day with a vote on Donald Jr (your public boss) or you will die
19. Lokis Black Lives Matter - Civ - Died N3
You are the Black Lives Matter movement. Lets be real, Trump (and his America) isn't exactly a fan of blacks. You you fight the powers that be

Because you are an activist, you can break a tie during the game to receive the identities of Beyonce and Ben Carson. If you twice break a tie, you get their alignments

20. Doofus - CNN - MAFIA 2 - Died N1
You are CNN. You are Masons with FOXNews. Together you are in charge of the media in the new administration. Every night, together you can send a message to a member in the game

Starting N3, you can falsify the message and redirect it. You win with Mafia 2

21. Manning
22. Dv7 - ILLUMINATI - GF 2 HUNTER - Died N7
You are illuminati. You have long pulled the strings behind the curtain all over the world. But the Donald dont care. And neither to modern world powers. You are Mafia 2 GF Hunter. Your investigation will come back gf or no gf. Good luck

23. Diego - BEYONCE - MAFIA 2 RB - DEAD Day 7
You are Beyonce, Queen B, ruler of the pop/female/hip hop/black/millennials. You however decide you dont like the new administration and want the power for you and your slave Jay Z. You get to RB on any non hit night (ODD). And you can't finish with a vote on BLM or you die
24. Eagles - Ben Carson - Civ - Died N2
You are Ben Carson and you have gifted hands. These hand have saved lives. You are a x3 pardoner. You can choose to pardon a lynch (and save a life with your gifted hands. You must tell me within fifteen mins whether you want to do this

Day 1 FINAL.

mm (5) - rommy, gouda, toogs, tim, lokis
chic (4) - tic, smidge, nonny, gooner
diego (2) - dv7, eagles
toogs (2) - doofus, mm
bym - manning,
smidge (2) - rw, chic
lokis - chaos
rommy - bym
eagles - ryala
nonny - diego

DNV: Knight, Hammer, Smoove, Jtp

Day 2 Final
smoove (2) - diego, tic,
loki (2)- tim, smoove
jtp (5) - rw, nonny, gouda, loki, ryala
gouda (2) - toogs, smidge
eagles - knight
dv7 - bym
knight - eagles
nonny - manning

Nonny (7) - knight, chic, smidge, smoove, diego, tic, lokis
dv7 (6) - chaos, bym, rommy, tim, nonny, gouda
loki (2) - smidge, dv7
knight - rw
gouda - toogs
smidge - manning

chaos (6)- rommy, gouda, tim, bym, dv7, smidge
tic (4) - manning, rw, diego, smoove
Diego (2) - tic, chaos
redwing - knight

Last edited:
Day 4 Vote Count through 746

Diego (4) - tic, smidge, rommy, smoove
redwing - diego
chaos - gouda
manning - rw

Last edited:
***toogs***

I told Tejas I'd play but I have no idea whether the dep I'm doing tomorrow will last 2 hours or 6 since I'm covering for someone. :plos:

Gross entry post by

***Rommy***

Just got done with two hours of sitting on the tarmac, after my plane landed. Thanks Delta/Obama :thumbsup:

Doofus

I can only make posts with content five times per day. I see no harm in claiming this. There it is.

Im wasting this one to say MM taking the time to italicize a word and bold his vote in a post made right after being trapped in a stationary boring situation for two hours probably means he is nonciv as he painfully crafted not only the content of the post (with a joking reference to lord n savior obama) but multiple fonts as well only after the situation ended. The timestamp of his post is more than anhour after the thread opened meaning he waited a while to post, watching the thread full of trepidation. If he had nothing else to do but sit on a plane on the ground for 2 hours, why did he not post for >1 hour into the game. Shit id be looking for anything to do on the internet after a wait like that. Gotcha bich

***MM***

I can only make posts with content five times per day. I see no harm in claiming this. There it is.

Im wasting this one to say MM taking the time to italicize a word and bold his vote in a post made right after being trapped in a stationary boring situation for two hours probably means he is nonciv as he painfully crafted not only the content of the post (with a joking reference to lord n savior obama) but multiple fonts as well only after the situation ended. The timestamp of his post is more than anhour after the thread opened meaning he waited a while to post, watching the thread full of trepidation. If he had nothing else to do but sit on a plane on the ground for 2 hours, why did he not post for >1 hour into the game. Shit id be looking for anything to do on the internet after a wait like that. Gotcha bich

***MM***

Are you on BYMs mafia?

***MM***

220px-Oolong_the_Rabbit's_last_performance_(2003).jpg

Back