• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's America (World) Mafia - Day 8 Ends 5:30 PM EST

mother eff I hate playing with smidge. He's like wakeme with less substance.

Can you just let knight make all the posts from your masonry?

I can only make posts with content five times per day. I see no harm in claiming this. There it is.

Im wasting this one to say MM taking the time to italicize a word and bold his vote in a post made right after being trapped in a stationary boring situation for two hours probably means he is nonciv as he painfully crafted not only the content of the post (with a joking reference to lord n savior obama) but multiple fonts as well only after the situation ended. The timestamp of his post is more than anhour after the thread opened meaning he waited a while to post, watching the thread full of trepidation. If he had nothing else to do but sit on a plane on the ground for 2 hours, why did he not post for >1 hour into the game. Shit id be looking for anything to do on the internet after a wait like that. Gotcha bich

***MM***
I think this logic is even over the top for me but highly unlikely Tic makes this post as mafia. Would be interesting if the indy could only post 5 items of content but not worth indy hunting now.

Not a fan of diego going after me day 1 before I post but he's already up there with two. Otherwise, don't like DV7's entry. Casual joke plus vote on guy who often gets AA'd.

***DV7***

I'm taking the last week of February off between jerbs. Thinking about a trip to one of Colombia, Cuba, or Iceland. Not a beach person, and neither is the girlfriend. Someone tell me sweet things I should do in one of those places to convince me.

This sounds like some faux-analysis. Diego hasn't been gone that long, right?

Not to defend die go, but I am pretty sure he's been gone a looooonnnng time. Because every time he says he's going to play he spaces.

I'm taking the last week of February off between jerbs. Thinking about a trip to one of Colombia, Cuba, or Iceland. Not a beach person, and neither is the girlfriend. Someone tell me sweet things I should do in one of those places to convince me.
you should talk to HuskyDeac about Columbia and Cuba. Cuba is especially good if y'all don't really want to lounge on the beach.

What does this even mean?

Haven't played with Diego in forever, and definitely don't remember him on this board.

I doubt Rommy would fake that spiel this early, so it's probably true---doesn't really help his alignment one way or another. It was a lot of shit to post after it though analyzing MM's post though.

Also, can you just go to Cuba now on a whim? Not sure what the whole embargo thing being over entails right now.

I can only make posts with content five times per day. I see no harm in claiming this. There it is.

Im wasting this one to say MM taking the time to italicize a word and bold his vote in a post made right after being trapped in a stationary boring situation for two hours probably means he is nonciv as he painfully crafted not only the content of the post (with a joking reference to lord n savior obama) but multiple fonts as well only after the situation ended. The timestamp of his post is more than anhour after the thread opened meaning he waited a while to post, watching the thread full of trepidation. If he had nothing else to do but sit on a plane on the ground for 2 hours, why did he not post for >1 hour into the game. Shit id be looking for anything to do on the internet after a wait like that. Gotcha bich

***MM***

Lol I wish I was this good at mafia

What does this even mean?

Haven't played with Diego in forever, and definitely don't remember him on this board.

I doubt Rommy would fake that spiel this early, so it's probably true---doesn't really help his alignment one way or another. It was a lot of shit to post after it though analyzing MM's post though.

Ahahahah!

I think this logic is even over the top for me but highly unlikely Tic makes this post as mafia. Would be interesting if the indy could only post 5 items of content but not worth indy hunting now.

Not a fan of diego going after me day 1 before I post but he's already up there with two. Otherwise, don't like DV7's entry. Casual joke plus vote on guy who often gets AA'd.

***DV7***

Is there some inside joke about TiC/Roman I'm missing from the past few months that I've been out of mafia?

At least until Trump issues an order on a whim saying that anyone coming back from Cuba has to go through extreme vetting

Back