• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's America (World) Mafia - Day 8 Ends 5:30 PM EST

I'm truly a jhawk cat. Regardless of the deliveries, 2 foot dong king stay da king

Well it was toogs hit - but yes I said gooner was threat #2 to the cheese empire after eagles. We assumed your were a safe hit and were trying to avoid cross hits.

I figured you did it just to fuck with me on my return to mafia.

Unless I'm talking shit to someone directly. Like nonny saying we luckboxed, lulz. We killed your gf hunter and didn't cross hit you. Like. Be cool

a truly well designed game by tejas

well done, sir

This, Meta Mafia and Stanley Cup are probably my 3 favorites.

I don't remember the outcome of Stanley Cup (I think a mafia team won), but the flavor with the HBK day hit and Boston bomb was amazing.

Really quiet 10 minutes till the deadline. Weird. It's almost like we have two civs at the top?

Anyway, can we train Toogs or Gouda yet? I'll start

Toogs

You guys should have done this instead of killing me....

This, Meta Mafia and Stanley Cup are probably my 3 favorites.

I don't remember the outcome of Stanley Cup (I think a mafia team won), but the flavor with the HBK day hit and Boston bomb was amazing.

I had as much fun this game as any I've played

Also no butthurt?! Weird

Bunch of brahs lovin bruhs. So many friends. Took trump to make us all realize how special everyone is. Just so much dudelove. Chic can get it. Friend mafia is goat maffia imho

Bunch of brahs lovin bruhs. So many friends. Took trump to make us all realize how special everyone is. Just so much dudelove. Chic can get it. Friend mafia is goat maffia imho

Agreed. We won this game bigly. I am now aware that I cannot tell when you are mafia. I play every game as if i'm a civ and buttfuck nubs when they look maf (nonny). But I had you as a civ. Snowed me wp

Reactions: tic
I am also aware that every postgame comment Ive made has been pro butthurt and accept that and my greatness

LsMdHf4.gif

Last edited:
I just don't want this game to end

I wish I had been clearer, muy investigation of the post returned "dv7 is not mafia" not t/f

Back