• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's America (World) Mafia - Day 8 Ends 5:30 PM EST

I have another mafia idea Ive been bouncing around. Couldn't run it for a few weeks, but run the idea around a few of you because it needs some tweaks

Jhawk did what Jhawk does best. Frustrate people and fuck things, but ultimately defeat isis

They always leave me alive until the end because I am an idiot, but that always comes back to bite the mafia. One day they will start offing me earlier

They always leave me alive until the end because I am an idiot, but that always comes back to bite the mafia. One day they will start offing me earlier

To be fair, it wasn't really a matter of choice this time around. We had to clear out a ton of confirmed civs before we got to you.

Then why do I always die early. Also if the mafia would have offed me early we wouldn't have been able to protect the cop(s), so jokes on you.

I consider Knight calling me retarded a term of endearment #DudeLove

I consider Knight calling me retarded a term of endearment #DudeLove

my favorite game to this day was yours from like 6 years ago that had toogs as the "Civilized Civ" or w/e and he had to be nice or get AAed. He was doing a good job at it only to have Knight (also a civ) get a day-vig and ice toogs ass for no reason besides the fact that toogs was being too nice to be a civ. Amazing coincidence there

my favorite game to this day was yours from like 6 years ago that had toogs as the "Civilized Civ" or w/e and he had to be nice or get AAed. He was doing a good job at it only to have Knight (also a civ) get a day-vig and ice toogs ass for no reason besides the fact that toogs was being too nice to be a civ. Amazing coincidence there

LINK for the interested

Toogs? Nice?

I'll have to admit that I've interacted with Toogs outside of mafia and he's a pretty good guy.

Paraphrase from that game -

"The MD board puts up with TiC because he's emo and they're afraid he'll kill himself."

LOL from Knight on page 2:

For the record, jailkeeper is one of the most powerful civ roles in the game.

I'm going to take this time to add to my "how to play civ specials" guide. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BwB5xqntswlATAAGxMUmDV7ZNMPpcNT6djnBStWlwXE/edit

Give me a few minutes to post it.

----

Lol also on page 2 you have toogs directly asking the moderator a question. what a bastard

I have that pulled up to read.

Vig Rules:

Always hit toogs if he is being uncharacteristically polite.* That shit is like dividing by zero.

*Polite toogs is a lie. buttsecks

My game is gonna be AmAze balls

giphy.gif

Back