• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's botched Yemen raid

The military getting a SEAL killed, despite the heroic efforts of El Presidente is a start.

But last night Trump said the raid was a huge success when he pimped the dead SEAL's wife.

But last night Trump said the raid was a huge success when he pimped the dead SEAL's wife.

I feel like a person of your advanced age would have the jusegment not to taunt a slain serviceman's widow.
Then I remember it is you and you are awful.

I feel like a person of your advanced age would have the jusegment not to taunt a slain serviceman's widow.
Then I remember it is you and you are awful.

The President sets the norms. He disparaged gold-star families, so RJ thought it was ok.

BTW, its not.

RJ was a miserable sack of shit before Trump.

But the President was a miserable sack of shit before RJ as well.

And as a reminder, if you pay attention to RJ, you have already lost. Its like me giving a shit about what knowell or thereff posts. If I do anything but laugh at either of their posts, they have already been given more thought than they deserve.

And as a reminder, if you pay attention to RJ, you have already lost. Its like me giving a shit about what knowell or thereff posts. If I do anything but laugh at either of their posts, they have already been given more thought than they deserve.

Mostly true.

Or if you respond to jhmd. Doping that shows being out of touch with reality.

https://youtu.be/jwzsoYzYyhU"> https://youtu.be/jwzsoYzYyhU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Back