• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trypophobia - I've discovered a new phobia and I think I suffer from it(nsfw)

What. The. Fuck.

tumblr_menjxrXFxH1rriz83o1_500.jpg

Now if there was a combo of this an infected ingrown toe nails, it would win

I definitely suffer from this condition. I looked at 2 1/2 pictures on this thread three hours ago and I cannot get them out of my head. I cannot stand to look at these pictures. I feel like I need to crawl out of my skin. They absolutely freak me out.

I have a friend who has a very refined fear/disgust of the following scenario: she's standing on a road, and there is a line of bananas. In the distance, a steamroller is slowly approaching. One by one, the steamroller runs over the bananas, and their innards splurt out of the casing. End scene.

how did you find and post these pics with the phobia? if i was tripping id hate that shit.

i feel like this is more accurate description than "phobia"; i just find most of the pictures kind of gross, especially seeing like 15 of them in a row:

From wiki entry:
"Research is limited and Arnold Wilkins and Geoff Cole, who claim to be the first to scientifically investigate, believe the reaction to be based on a biological revulsion, rather than a learned cultural fear.[4]"

for example, this isnt' gross but is listed as something commonly scary to a sufferer of the phobia:

bee_hive_yellow.jpg

Last edited:
So the Surinam toad hatches its eggs from it's back, and that looks exactly how you'd expect it to:
surinam-toad-babies.jpg

tumblr_mjowhkrB5o1qhplrio2_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Below in the spoiler box is a picture of a snake with its head completely covered in bloodsucking ticks. DON'T OPEN IT!!!

snaketick.jpg

Back