• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trypophobia - I've discovered a new phobia and I think I suffer from it(nsfw)

I believe if made from baby horse hooves it's legally required to be labeled "krab".

vy7ypa3y.jpg

Last edited:
I'm allergic to them, so I have to severely limit my intake. Its a shame too, I use to love crab.

Baby horse hooves do not bother me, but all the little holes in things does. I have nightmares to this day where I fall into a bramble and I am picking out the thorns and each thorn plucks out a small plug of skin and leaves a little black hole in me. But I can't stop pulling them out in the dream and I end up with an entire arm covered in thousands of little black holes.

Lotus seed pods freak me out more than most things on Earth.

What is the deal with the skull full of teeth? That's not real is it?

See, that picture doesn't freak me out because of the repetitive nature of the pattern - which is the nature of this 'phobia' - it freaks me out because it looks like a bunch of gross, weird looking sores in the girl's skin. The same goes for many of these pictures - they are disgusting and weird...

it makes the first gif less traumatizing (to me) to learn it is the normal way that frog has babies, and not that those are parasite frogs killing the big frog. also the scientific name is pipa pipa which is great.

i just threw up in my mouth.

Definitely google image search lamprey fingers

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Back