• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tuition Forgiveness

Here it is Cheri Beasley coming with an army of IRS goons to forcibly take money from the middle class
To be fair, Cheri Beasley is a fucking moron and probably would do something like that. That said, the Budd clown had some jackass ring my doorbell to bother me during the Wake-Clemson game, and his gun-rights ads are nauseating (and I say that as a gun owner), so I told the millennial that Budd could get fucked as well and to get off my lawn. Hopefully there is an independent with some sense on the ballot as a viable choice over those two dipshits.

Chief justice of the North Carolina Supreme Court - Noted Moron

i keep getting texts that cherie beasley wants to send the IRS after people making less than $10,000. Who actually makes less than $10,000, and why would anyone waste time auditing them?

What a surprise - we get to choose between two bad candidates on far ends of the policy spectrum. As usual.

What a surprise - we get to choose between two bad candidates on far ends of the policy spectrum. As usual.
I'm not totally up on Beasley's positions or the NC race in general, but what puts her at the far left of the policy spectrum? She seems like a pretty mainstream Dem.

I'm not totally up on Beasley's positions or the NC race in general, but what puts her at the far left of the policy spectrum? She seems like a pretty mainstream Dem.
I'm not either to be honest, but I read on these here boards people getting texts she is going to send an army of IRS agents to audit people making $10k/year! That's enough for me!

I'd pay good money for AMA here with some of the women who worked under 2&2.

i keep getting texts that cherie beasley wants to send the IRS after people making less than $10,000. Who actually makes less than $10,000, and why would anyone waste time auditing them?

The IRS is going to audit them to make their kids trans.

In last night’s debate between Beasley and Budd, on the subject of marijuana legalization
“If someone can prove to me that there is a medical case for marijuana, we can certainly have that discussion,” Budd said, after saying he is absolutely opposed to recreational use.

Beasley said she would legalize both recreational and medical use.

Let me guess. You couldn’t prove to Budd there’s a medical case for the COVID vaccine so medical marijuana is a tough one.

See the Jon Stewart clip posted here. Budd will find an "expert" that agrees with him, and that will be the end of the story.

Back