• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TV execs admit pushing liberal agenda

The Founding fathers were progressive and liberal in that they helped found a democratic republic, against the tradition of monarchical rule. The were very conservative and traditional in the societal structure they created. Rich, white men ran shit, just like they had always done. What allowed for the societal upward mobility (for white men) that America is famous for, wasn't politics, it was the vast amount of land and resources which Europe hadn't had for thousands of years.

You might not tie your wagon to the donkeys, but you sure do keep a lot of sugar cubes in your pocket.

Last edited:
Brietbart is a POS who lies and lies and lies some more. I hope the lady his lies got fired bankrupts him. He no interest in truth and intentionally falsely edits all the time.

He is a VERY bad person.

Fox News has nothing to do with news.

You mean the lady that was wrongfully fired by the Obama administration?

That being said Brietbart comes off as slimy at times but his podcast with Adam Carolla is one of my favorite pieces of media available. They do a great job of commentating on how we live in a society full of parasites and they (two natives of LA) also crush LA for turning into a terrible place to live. I'm sure RJ would love it, so here's the link:

http://www.adamcarolla.com/ACPBlog/

Just load the podcast player and click on his podcast with Breitbart.

Last edited:
As it relates to time, there were, and are no "rules". There is what you say you're going to do, and what you actually do. It wasn't ok to be a hypocrite then, and it's not ok now. The right and left in this country are both full of liars and assholes, just as the country was full of liars and assholes when it was founded. I understand that this is a politics board, but it seems as if your intention with every created thread or post is to start a pissing match between pubs and dems. The self-righteous, hypocritical religious right had as much a hand in founding this country as the self-righteous, hypocritical liberals you speak of.

As an aside, I had no idea that MS. ratified the 13th amendment in 1995.

"Eventually, all of the CSA states except Mississippi ratified the 13th after the war; Mississippi ratified the amendment in 1995."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back