• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TV for State game?

Guess I'll watch Deacs then Canes...

better chance of an enjoyable end to my evening that way

Got free tickets to see Quartet tonight. It's a movie about four old farts who sing opera. I'll leave the movie and look up the score, and I'll laugh because watching four old farts was a better decision.

It's on channel 8 - TCN on Comcast cable in central VA. Not sure what TCN stands for, but it's like a secondary sports channel.

Got free tickets to see Quartet tonight. It's a movie about four old farts who sing opera. I'll leave the movie and look up the score, and I'll laugh because watching four old farts was a better decision.

You can see one old fart on our bench tonight.

So is someone going to have a stream up tonight? I'll be in class 6-9pm again

TWC in Greensboro is not listing the game tonight. Fox sports has hockey listed.

Charlotte is the same way. It used to be listed, but now 1508 and 1510 are listing the Hurricanes game. 1508 is showing the game at Midnight.

98% certain 1508 will be showing the Deacons-Pack at 7pm, but if your DVR is like mine, it scrapped the 7pm recording I had scheduled and is now recording only at midnight. Just a heads up for anyone going to the game...or not planning on watching it live at their house.

You'll be missing the continuation of Duet tonight. It's a melodrama about two idiots who ruin a basketball program. You'll leave your movie and look up the score, and you'll cry as you're so far behind in the plot. Admittedly, the plot's gotten a little old in the play's third year.

firstrow it is then

Firstrow didn't even have the State/Clemson game. The link was there, but the stream never came online, and eventually the link was removed. I'm wondering if ESPN has succeeded at shutting down firstrow streams.

Firstrow didn't even have the State/Clemson game. The link was there, but the stream never came online, and eventually the link was removed. I'm wondering if ESPN has succeeded at shutting down firstrow streams.

I haven't had trouble with first row, yet. I watch almost everything over there, even stuff on ESPN3, since ESPN3 feeds look better on first row anyway.

I haven't had trouble with first row, yet. I watch almost everything over there, even stuff on ESPN3, since ESPN3 feeds look better on first row anyway.

Man, your ESPN3 feed must have some problems. That said, I've had to use FirstRow in the past for things that are blacked out on ESPN3. Suitable, but the quality has been lacking in my experience...which makes sense since someone is re-pushing an already compressed ESPN3 feed back out from their home connection to another server where it's being recompressed to send to you. It looks much better when someone is pushing the actual TV feed.

I'm just going to do what I have done for the last three years, check here in the morning to see how bad we lost.

I didn't have a problem getting the Clemson game on first row. Since it's on fox, should be on first row tonight

Back