• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TV for State game?

In FL, Lightning are on Sunshine and Magic on Fox Florida, so it looks like no TV down here. And then ESPN3 says the game is blacked out in my area. What the heck? In the past, I would be pissed, but these days it will probably just save me some aggravation.

In FL, Lightning are on Sunshine and Magic on Fox Florida, so it looks like no TV down here. And then ESPN3 says the game is blacked out in my area. What the heck? In the past, I would be pissed, but these days it will probably just save me some aggravation.
Same in Richmond, VA.

Not on TV and blacked out on ESPN3.

Sun Alt has the game if you have that

The game was not correctly listed on my guide... double check your Fox Sports channel to see if it is on.

Ah Ha! CSN-MA is a winner (575 on Verizon Fios in RIC).

The guide lists it as: "Off-Air". I blame Bz.

Firstrow link isn't working. Any other place for streaming it? This class is boooring.

Back