• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TV for today's game against USC

VOTSdeac

Reaction score
Sorry if it's posted elsewhere, but is this game on TV anywhere? The official WF Sports website doesn't have anything listed.

USC site says 3:30. Announcers yesterday said 1. MaybeI just heard it wrong in hopes I would record the wrong game.

I would think we are playing in the 1st consolation game. The losers of the nighttime team should be the second afternoon game.

Every game is televised for this tournament. Our remaining games are all on the AXS channel that it was on yesterday. We play at 3:30.

I'm strangely optimistic about today's game. I think even [Redacted] will be able to leverage last year's Iona debacle into a little extra motivation for today's game. That plus Devin's likely eagerness to atone for yesterday's second half I think will result in a decent effort against what seems like a pretty middling team.

Then again, this is Jeff [Redacted] we're talking about, so.

Back