• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TV for today's game against USC

Stadium empty.

Can't blame them. Lot better things you can be doing at the Atlantis than watching two crappy basketball teams.

That's what happens when only 6 fans travel to the game. However, the empty stadium should give us a quasi home court advantage because we are so used to it.

I haven't watched much college basketball lately. Does Seth Davis provide color commentating for many games? I've enjoyed listening to him.

The other two? No, thank you.

I haven't watched much college basketball lately. Does Seth Davis provide color commentating for many games? I've enjoyed listening to him.

The play by play guy is a moron. It doesn't seem like he does any preparation for games.

Hopefully someone will hunt down a link before tomorrow. I hate following stat tracker.

the Xavier Tennessee game wasn't online either but the two night games were. mark cuban probably got pissed that people were able to watch his channel for free yesterday and dropped a mill just to black axs off the interwebs.

Of course there was that whole 'Sharpie' discussion he needs to be explained (he acted like it was a common reference but every one seemed to be scratching their heads about it). Not to mention the 'boat' and 'goat' thing.

Personally, I was thinking, now we know why Seth is a studio guy.

I'm assuming the Sharpie was a Digger Phelps reference.

Back