• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TWC: new channel lineup

Just set up a Favorite Channels list. That way you don't have to go through all the channels you don't watch or don't have.

I rarely use the channel up/down button. 95% of the time I am typing in the channel #, or hitting 'previous channel'. Does TWC let you view just your favorite channels when you hit Guide?

I rarely use the channel up/down button. 95% of the time I am typing in the channel #, or hitting 'previous channel'. Does TWC let you view just your favorite channels when you hit Guide?

Yes. When you hit Guide, hit it a second time. There are lots of options for what channels are shown in the Guide.

Hmm. I guess I don't get the confusion here. Since the low channels are now HD, that's all I use. I'll use ESPNU and a few other sports channels that aren't on the basic cable.

Just got my bill this week and I noticed it was about $15 higher. Assumed my wife had ordered a couple of movies...nope, TWC just raised my rates about 7%. Fuckers.

Back