• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ty Walker update

close to unreadable, but remarkable in one breath he said, “I’ve been dealt probably the worst hand anyone can ever be dealt in a collegiate basketball career.” and then in the next breath “I blamed a lot of things on a lot of other people instead of taking responsibility for my actions.”

1/3 of the A T & T package. According to RJ, the second best recruiting class in Wake Forest history next to Big E, Ellis, Strickland & JGray.

1/3 of the A T & T package. According to RJ, the second best recruiting class in Wake Forest history next to Big E, Ellis, Strickland & JGray.

Please. Like Rj was the only one excited about that class. In retrospect, Aminu was the only player worth a shit, but it's not Rj's fault that Wood's showed up with two brick for hands and Walker showed up a few bricks of a full load.

One of the laziest college basketball players I've ever seen.

Geez. With these comments, you'd think this wasn't a thread about an article talking about Ty Walker's NBA prospects.

Did anyone get that this celts blogger, who earns money for this, lifted chunks of text verbatim from a Wilmington news article of two years ago and didn't use quotes or source it?

Last edited:
Back