• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tyler Lewis Transferring from NC STATE

Roche is probably the most despised ACC player of all time. When he came to the Greensboro Coliseum his rookie year with the Nets, Carolina Cougar fans were ready for him. Not only was there mass booing when he entered the game and any time he touched the ball, there were signs throughout the Coliseum with people expressing their displeasure with him. One of the ones I liked was, "Step on the Roche."

Yet old people get upset now when students jeer a coach that made $1.5 million as some sign of classlessness.

the only good thing bzzz ever did was not offering that ginger dwarf

Of course, he did offer him once it was pretty clear that Tyler was headed for State. The Tyler ship has sailed. My question is how did we lose the Martin brothers? They shoot threes from deep and can jump out of the gym.

Of course, he did offer him once it was pretty clear that Tyler was headed for State. The Tyler ship has sailed. My question is how did we lose the Martin brothers? They shoot threes from deep and can jump out of the gym.

He was referring to Madison Jones, not CMM. Wake only offered Madison Jones after TC transferred to Nova.

I think Caleb had a top 10 play last night

Back