• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tyree Appleby in the Wake Basketball record books

Just honor the players on a cover for the upper level seats behind the basket.

OR...

Make 3D renderings of all the players who have had various honors and sculpt them into those seats. Go take your picture with 12 Tim Duncan statues in the upper deck.

That could be really fun for families. Too bad my kids don't care about basketball after the lost decade

That could be really fun for families. Too bad my kids don't care about basketball after the lost decade

The whole I reason I gave myself this moniker more than a decade ago, back when my kids actually still called me “Daddy.” I shared watching the Deacs with them and looked forward to a lot more of it.

The patient has slowly bled out.

I doubt Ron Wellman ever thinks about it from that personal angle; he prevented scores of family memories to be made and family bonds to be formed over Wake Forest athletics.

The whole I reason I gave myself this moniker more than a decade ago, back when my kids actually still called me “Daddy.” I shared watching the Deacs with them and looked forward to a lot more of it.

The patient has slowly bled out.

I doubt Ron Wellman ever thinks about it from that personal angle; he prevented scores of family memories to be made and family bonds to be formed over Wake Forest athletics.
I have my ten and eight year old really hooked on Wake but we really need to make the tourney for me to have a shot of keeping this going. Only so much 1995 ACCT on YouTube that we can watch.

Back