• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

uh oh...more republican hypocrisy

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Huge news, thanks for sharing.

This reminds me of the episode of Sunny where Mac is trying to hook up with the Pro-Life chick.

This reminds me of the episode of Sunny where Mac is trying to hook up with the Pro-Life chick.

Or when he comes out against gay marriage because the post-op tranny marries another guy. Which is only slightly more absurd than most people's reasons for being against gay marriage.

When I read that Alex Karras died I thought of Moon. Because of this guy, though I guess Webster is not technically a dwarf?
200px-Webster_Cast.jpg

As long as he now claims he's saved most of the people who voted for him probably will let it slide.

sounds like a great guy...i'd vote for him!

(not really)

It's easy to take a certain stance until it becomes personal.

I know several spouting Republicans whom I went to school with who got girls pregnant in high school and college and aborted, and who now would send their daughters to the abortion clinic in a heartbeat if they were to get pregnant - to save the embarrassment and to not 'ruin her life.' It's all bullshit

I know several Democrats who relish the opportunity to kill a baby. Seriously. They pretend like they value human life, but they just love to kill little babies. Its all crap. Its true, I know a lot of them and have spoken with them often about it. Can't trust those baby killing Liberals.

I know several Democrats who relish the opportunity to kill a baby. Seriously. They pretend like they value human life, but they just love to kill little babies. Its all crap. Its true, I know a lot of them and have spoken with them often about it. Can't trust those baby killing Liberals.

Then they use the dead babies' names to boost their voter rolls.

It is a terrible practice Phillies. It is not surprising at all that you know some people who do these sort of things as well. Proof that liberals are all terrible people.

I like to eat them. Genitals first, with Sriracha.

Obama's fault for sure on this one. If abortion weren't legal, this conversation never would have happened.

Show me somebody who is 100% pro-life, and I'll show you somebody who has never had a pregnancy scare.

Back