• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ukraine and Western Media Distortions

Alec Luhn for The Nation reports that:

"Svoboda is the most visible party on the square, it has essentially taken over Kiev City Hall as its base of operations, and it has a large influence in the protestors’ security forces."

One of the official elements of Svoboda's ideology was that government should consist of a single entity, the president, with no other legislative institutions allowed, thus reminiscent of the Nazis' "Fuhrer Principle." Writing for Alternet Max Blumenthal observed that:
"After the 2010 conviction of the Nazi death camp guard John Demjanjuk for his supporting role in the death of nearly 30,000 people at the Sobibor camp, Tyahnybok rushed to Germany to declare him a hero who was “fighting for truth.” In the Ukrainian parliament, where Svoboda holds an unprecedented 37 seats, Tyahnybok’s deputy Yuriy Mykhalchyshyn is fond of quoting Joseph Goebbels – he has even founded a think tank originally called “the Joseph Goebbels Political Research Center.”

Another element of Svoboda's ideology is that Ukraine should become a nuclear power.

48820111.jpg

Aren't you just a flip little so and so when the news doesn't fit.

I'll assume that you support Ukrainian Nazi's

My family is Jewish, killa.

I just called them rednecks. I hate rednecks.

Doesn't fit what?

I believe Towniedeac believes in Nazi's and likely a good dose of Eugenics

I believe they were real things, yes.

Can you say the same thing about Ukraine? Or evolution? I'm also not clear about your stances on structured education and global climate change.

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts says the situation has spun "out of control." Roberts writes:
"Yanukovich [the former Ukrainian president] is history, as are Washington’s “moderates.” The moderates are not only corrupt; they are stupid. The fools even disbanded the Riot Police, leaving themselves at the mercy of the armed right-wing nazi thugs. Ukraine is out of control. This is what happens when an arrogant, but stupid, Assistant Secretary of State (Victoria Nuland) plots with an equally arrogant and stupid US ambassador (Pyatt) to put their candidates in power once their coup against the elected president succeeds. "
Making reference to Kerry's threats to Russia, Dr. Roberts said::
"The puppet politicians who Washington intended to put in charge of Ukraine have lost control to organized and armed neo-Nazis, who are attacking Jews and Russians and intimidating Ukrainian politicians...The stupid Kerry, wallowing in his arrogance, hubris, and evil, issued direct threats to Russia. The Russian foreign minister dismissed Kerry's threats as "unacceptable." The stage is set for war."

Lectro does understand that not every facist is a Nazi, right? And that every ultra-nationalist isn't a facist, right?

My family is Jewish, killa.

I just called them rednecks. I hate rednecks.

Doesn't fit what?

My Grandfather survived Buchenwald, killa.

So, you gonna call it what the fuck it is or are you gonna join RJ and others by turning a blind eye to Obama administration support for Nazi's in the Ukraine?

I'm on the side of not violence and not killing innocent people. Also no blood spilled for oil pipelines or European oil contracts and shit. So.....pencil me in somewhere in there on your scorecard. I've been too busy to follow this story but that is where I am on that kind of thing.

Have I given you a different impression, chieftain?

Will you turn a blind eye to a simple question, Lectro?

Do you believe in evolution?

i can deal with this idiocy, but can you stop putting that apostrophe in "Nazis"?

it's not possessive the way you're using it

I like right now in the year 1941 we have access to the internet. I too am concerned about the brewing conflict between Nazis and the Soviet Union. You know I also really wish there was some kind of oven that heated things instantly, maybe using microwaves or something I don't know hopefully something like that comes a long. Also did you hear about how Polio is finally being addressed man that's a pretty bad problem, but I heard some research is being done and a vaccine is being worked on. Also luckily for you Lectro and unfortunately for BDZ the Butler Act is still going strong.

I like right now in the year 1941 we have access to the internet. I too am concerned about the brewing conflict between Nazis and the Soviet Union. You know I also really wish there was some kind of oven that heated things instantly, maybe using microwaves or something I don't know hopefully something like that comes a long. Also did you hear about how Polio is finally being addressed man that's a pretty bad problem, but I heard some research is being done and a vaccine is being worked on. Also luckily for you Lectro and unfortunately for BDZ the Butler Act is still going strong.

If its 1941 in Central Eastern Europe I can tell you where to find a couple of those

I'm on the side of not violence and not killing innocent people. Also no blood spilled for oil pipelines or European oil contracts and shit. So.....pencil me in somewhere in there on your scorecard. I've been too busy to follow this story but that is where I am on that kind of thing.

Have I given you a different impression, chieftain?

I appreciate your response. You are an honest and fair arbiter and I value your opinions.

i can deal with this idiocy, but can you stop putting that apostrophe in "Nazis"?

it's not possessive the way you're using it

I'm sorry Dr Strunk and Fucking White...I am typing on the latest I5 and I can tell you that it sucks that Steven Jobs is dead. I have no faith in the reconfigured 6 that is coming out. Samsung may get another convert.

Last edited:
Back