• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ukraine is game to you?

We don’t see this in the US because it’s not necessary. Not enough people care about the price.

Yeah I’m with the Louis I think who posted this is going nuclear within the month take. The dude’s all in. No other reason to do this annexing today.

What is the benefit of going nuclear? What allies will get behind that?

What is the benefit of going nuclear? What allies will get behind that?

He wants the land he’s already taken, the Donbas and the land bridge to crimea. I imagine he thinks going nuclear is the only way he gets there.

He’s hoping the million bodies prevent him from losing another humiliating chunk of land, but once Ukraine takes another big chunk back he’ll pull the trigger

Nuke who? Where? Who will have his back when the West retaliates?

Why would that work? Why wouldn't that just lead to a tactical nuke somewhere in Russia?

There’re no good options.

But it seems like Putin must be defeated or the aggression and oppression will be perpetual. Sure feels like we’re slipping into wwiii.

The contrarian former leftist media is remarkably skeptical of any US action but will accept any Russian rationalization at face value. the Taibbi/Mate/Greenwald/Blumenthal/Johnstone wing.

Last edited:
Even Putin is not nuts enough to go Nuke. He'd lose whatever Country behind him he has left.
Someone has to take that dude out.

Putin is surrounded by warhawks who want Russia to be doing even more shit in Ukraine. Who do you think is going to replace him?

He wants the land he’s already taken, the Donbas and the land bridge to crimea. I imagine he thinks going nuclear is the only way he gets there.

He’s hoping the million bodies prevent him from losing another humiliating chunk of land, but once Ukraine takes another big chunk back he’ll pull the trigger
We're going to find out soon, because the Russians just got routed out of Lyman. Sounds like Kreminna is next.

I don't have a hot take I just hope y'all armchair geopolitical experts are wrong

Back