• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ukraine is game to you?

Last I've seen is Russian troops in Kherson are trying to arrange a mass surrender. Not sure if they'll turn themselves over to Ukraine or agree to leave equipment behind for safe passage to Crimea.

Since they say they'd only use nukes on an attack on Russia, first step is claiming ukraine is now Russia

So Russia throwing another 300k untrained undersupplied troops is gonna be interesting

Some fairly large anti-Putin protests happening across Russia after the half assed "mobilization" threat. Sounds like all the flights out of Russia were sold out immediately and there is a 30km line at the Finish border of people trying to leave.

This article just blows my mind re: the Mobilization of Russians

putin really playing some 17D Chess, apparently.

also, another Russian bigwig 'fell to his death' yesterday or whatever

I feel bad for them but not for their parents who have supported Putin for decades. This is chickens coming home to roost.

Time for the US to help shape Russian civilian sentiment. All is fair in love and authoritarianism.

Back