• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ukraine is game to you?

Interesting listen Sailor, thanks for sharing. Ferguson’s analysis of the upcoming 2024 Presedential election was particularly compelling. He has convinced me that my own belief that the Dems can’t lose the election is as misdirected as my belief that 2016 couldn’t happen as well.

Last edited:
Is it something I said; there hasn't been a post on the Tunnels for 36 hours??

The last Tunnels' posts besides yours were soon after the Saturday noon games started. So we've been watching college football and there hasn't been much news.

Doesn't he get paid by the US government for this service?

Ouch.

Starshield can't arrive fast enough... As someone who deploys military comms for a living, the Starlink issue is messy. Traditional satellite systems absolutely suck. They're insanely expensive, slow, hard to mange, and forward deployment personnel struggle like hell to even get them working. Starlink is like if Verizon launched 5g while the military was still on 14.4k baud modems over landlines. Not meant for military yet it's too useful not to use it. Not all that dissimilar to Google pulling their tech from the Maven AI program for the DOD despite China using their open source software for military purposes. Tough to force a commercial, private entity to help kill people even if you invest government funds in them. Elon grabs headlines but the Ukraine is wild right now - it's a like a playground for all the contractor weapons nobody's been allowed to use or deploy in or for the United States. Elon is far from the only example of "well maybe not quite THAT much capability for Ukraine..."

i hate youtube ragebate videos and i hate the algos that drive content creators to have to make them

Sailing the seas of idiocy one lie at a time, each dumber than the preceeding one.

Imagine being this dumb and far gone but you think "hot damn! I got those damn libtards AGAIN!"

Back