• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ukraine is game to you?

So in three days we’ve gone from talking about Putin finishing off Ukraine and invading Finland and the the Baltics, to talking about impending Russian collapse and Putin not making it another month in power. Thanks, Brandon?

Not so fast. Brandon still has plenty of opportunity to piss down his leg. For the sake of Europe and the world, I hope not.

I wonder if they sent Mig-29 or SU-27. Btw, this is kind of off topic but the Russian and Ukranian AF operates some of the coolest looking fighter jets in the world as far as paint schemes go. Mostly the Sukhoi's.

With childish insults I don’t actually think you mean that.

Not sure what you meant by that. I've made it clear, I don't care for Biden and his administration but for the sake of our country, Europe and the rest of the world, I hope Biden and his administration succeeds. I probably should have worded that differently.

Since I’m apparently only allowed to post my opinions of the Ukraine invasion with other peoples tweets, here is Paul Sonne, a national security reporter for the Washington Post:

Last edited:
Since I’m apparently only allowed to post my opinions of the Ukraine invasion with other peoples tweets, here is Paul Sonne, a national security reporter for the Washington Post:

Glad you posted this. I feel this way too.

Not so fast. Brandon still has plenty of opportunity to piss down his leg. For the sake of Europe and the world, I hope not.

My point was not to praise Biden, but rather criticize everyone’s rushing from one opinion to another. The media is like ESPNs win probability tracker, where a single basket and then a turnover will swing the probabilities ten points and then back again.

Having said that, respect the office, right?

Seems like a good deal for Putin. Israel would certainly favor him in any negotiations with a Nazi government.

How twisted is the world when Israel is hosting peace talks? I guess they know peace talks from experience.

Last edited:
One thing that isn't getting enough attention is when Putin says he is authorizing a nuclear deterrent it really means he is authorizing the use of nukes offensively. They've got the worlds largest stock pile of tactical nukes (i.e. - shorter range nukes) by a wide margin. When Russia updated their "deterrent" policy a few years back it expressly authorized the first strike use of nukes. Next move could well be to just say to Ukraine "you've forced us to use nukes". Surrender or else we'll have to use them. Ukraine no doubt already gets all of this and has so far said very openly we will not surrender. Big time who will blink moment likely upcoming.

Not sure what you meant by that. I've made it clear, I don't care for Biden and his administration but for the sake of our country, Europe and the rest of the world, I hope Biden and his administration succeeds. I probably should have worded that differently.

since you went straight to the brandon it’s pretty clear you’re a dingus

Back