• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ukraine is game to you?

Would it be possible (feasible) to get Ukrainian pilots to Poland or somewhere else and have them fly the planes to Ukraine.

Maybe they could "sneak" onto the base and "steal" the jets!

DeacsPop is just desperate for the Jets to win anything.

Or maybe he wants to send the whole franchise to Ukraine.

Last edited:
What BS: I get Poland wanting to hand off the Jets to NATO/US. I mean shit, the Ruskies are right on their border and they'd go down faster than Ukraine. What I don't get is why the Biden Admin not willing to do it thru their air base in Germany because it might "upset" the Russians. So we'll supply ground to air weapons, etc. but won't supply a vehicle for much needed air support? Unfortunately our President is showing what he really is. A career Politician who is use to passing the buck and who has no balls to stand up to Putin. Geez Joe, I guess banning Russian oil (all 4% of it) made you sleep better last night. Am I the only one watching the atrocities that are taking place while the Leader of the free World (joke) is picking its ass. Our Fathers and Grandfathers are rolling over in their graves. And let no one believe that Putin doesn't knows that very same thing.
Biden has his chance to show he represents a Country who will stand up to Russia with this move and he's only wetting the bed. What a sad signal to the rest of NATO and the rest of the free world.

Just a reminder -- all Republicans suck. Even the "good ones". Look at Pops go from zero to Biden is picking his ass and fathers and grandfathers rolling over in their graves over something he just heard about. He has no clue regarding whether it's tenable, or whether it could potentially start World War 3.

DeacsPop is just desperate for the Jets to win anything.

Or maybe he wants to send the whole franchise to Ukraine.

You'd think by now he would be used to anything involving the Jets being complicated and ultimately ending in disappointment.

1 - paint them to look likes clouds
2 - fly right in unseen
3 - wreck shit

Just a reminder -- all Republicans suck. Even the "good ones". Look at Pops go from zero to Biden is picking his ass and fathers and grandfathers rolling over in their graves over something he just heard about. He has no clue regarding whether it's tenable, or whether it could potentially start World War 3.

He’s probably had the whole second half of that Facebook-style post ready to go for a while, just needed an excuse to use it and he chose…airbases in Germany? Forget it, he’s rolling.

He’s probably had the whole second half of that Facebook-style post ready to go for a while, just needed an excuse to use it and he chose…airbases in Germany? Forget it, he’s rolling.
Lol thats exactly how it reads. This guy wanted to shit on Biden and just copied in whatever headline of the day

I do love how everyone has a “clue” on this thread but the old guy.
Gawd forbid someone criticize Biden who his own Party wants little to do with.
Keep pacifying the villains, guys. It very well may not end well.

Also are the shift keys on seniors’ keyboards like extra large or something? What’s with the Capital letters on random Words in the middle Of sentences?

There's also a high probability that this is or at least was happening, got leaked, and the DOD has to plausibly deny in order to avert potential direct conflict with Russia. Everything is fake news and you cant trust what you hear...until it confirms my anti-Biden bias

I do love how everyone has a “clue” on this thread but the old guy.
Gawd forbid someone criticize Biden who his own Party wants little to do with.
Keep pacifying the villains, guys. It very well may not end well.

You picked something pretty random tbh, and something that’s fairly explainable. Then you didn’t criticize much but went straight into “Biden’s a drooling weekend at Bernie’s figurehead” rant that doesn’t seem at all proportionate and sounds like a Facebook post.

Also are the shift keys on seniors’ keyboards like extra large or something? What’s with the Capital letters on random Words in the middle Of sentences?

the capital letters thing was a hallmark of Trump tweets

There's also a high probability that this is or at least was happening, got leaked, and the DOD has to plausibly deny in order to avert potential direct conflict with Russia. Everything is fake news and you cant trust what you hear...until it confirms my anti-Biden bias

I agree, this deal was most likely going down until the Polish openly admitted to it and now we have to find a different avenue to sneak the planes in to Ukraine.

Back