• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ukraine is game to you?

Anyone know whether Russians have access to TikTok? I am holding out hope that the idiotification of the world's youth through social media will ironically be what saves us- picture a young Russian soldier being fired upon and just quitting on the spot - "this sux lol <vomit emoji> " lays down rifle and walks away

Send in Milbarge and Fitz-Hume to teach them the Griddy and Russia will crumble.

That's a poor assumption. Putin seems dead set on taking most of Ukraine. I don't think cash running out will stop him.

That's a poor assumption. Putin seems dead set on taking most of Ukraine. I don't think cash running out will stop him.

plus how can you possibly admit defeat and retreat after launching a full scale invasion.

plus how can you possibly admit defeat and retreat after launching a full scale invasion.

Right. This conflict will last for months if not years. Putin is going to try everything to make it happen.

I wonder if Putin is having some health problems which accelerated this move toward cementing his legacy.

hell of legacy - big gamble the ukranian project doesn't crush the russian economy

Perhaps reputation would be a better word. I don't know that the Putins of the world care much about how they're viewed after they die.

Isn't the Russian economy already crushed? He's trying to bring back the USSR to restore Russian greatness.

Americans don't want a war. The international community doesn't want a war. NATO will only respond if Putin invades a NATO member. Sanctions take time. Biden seems convinced Putin is playing the long game so a month is a short period of time. But yeah, he should have said that one line better.

It wouldn't matter what Biden said, the haters are going to hate, without, of course, any answers themselves.

I would assume you shouldn’t be using the location services of an unsecured app like TikTok during an invasion but probably drunk on vodka.

Re: the Tik Tok invasion:

I was wondering why he would be parachuting in when he could just drive.

Take this tweet with a grain of salt. The US is probably just as bad or something.

Back