• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Um OK I'll start the VT game thread

Ha. Leaving tomorrow to spend the week with my wife's extended family in VA for a week of hunting and Thanksgiving. They're all VT fans.

By the way, they should STFU about VT being the closest ACC school to Wake. It's UNC

All of the triangle schools are closer to Wake than VT. Congrats to VT for being the FOURTH closest school in the ACC to Wake.

So once it went to OT the local CBS station switched to Arkansas/Whoever and moved the Wake game to BounceTV...switched it over....watched both OT's until 4th down and as Weaver came on the field it switched to Steven Seagal movie....rushed to go to firstrowsports and the game came back with everyone celebrating the win.

Fuck that.

MIKE WEAVER IS THE BEST KICKER OF ALL TIME. WEAVER > SWANK

We had negative yards of offense in OT and still won! Epic.

Ah, Rico's back. Fantastic.

Great way to send some of the vets on D off. Fantastic effort from all of them all season long, with today the highlight

So glad we beat the Hokies, we haven't beaten then since they joined the ACC and I still remember the close loss in 2004 as well as the game in 2006.

Hell of a game by the defense. I kept waiting for them to give in, but they held on the whole game and 2OTs. Weaver went from hero to goat to hero all in one game. Made a kick with the game on the line.

Clawson just did something Jim Grobe couldn't do in 13 years: Beat VPI.

I get home to see that this shitshow ended up 6-3 win in OT?

LOLZ if this doesn't get Beamer fired nothing will

Back