• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Um OK I'll start the VT game thread

I've been saying that this whole season is a throw away and that any win we get would be a miracle. Well miracles happen. The score indicates how big a miracle it was.

In other news, did another running back just rush for more yards in one game than what we currently have in the season?

New avatar material

tE8lwf8.jpg

LOL at the meltdowns on Va Tech boards. "Worse loss than JMU" is a common theme.

Can't believe I missed this entire game for a wedding. . . . definitely will be watching the replay since I hate Va Tech so much.

I'll say it. Fuck Virginia Tech. I know they're bad this year but their fan base is god damn miserable.

Well, that's one more win than I thought we had the talent for this year.

What a performance by the defense. And for Weaver to miss those kicks but then drill a 50 yarder off a high snap and tack on the game winner... Crazy.

Good times ahead. Couple years of recruiting and development and we're going to be damn good again.

I'll say it. Fuck Virginia Tech. I know they're bad this year but their fan base is god damn miserable.

Bet you say the same thing about Clemson fans, Carolina fans, State fans,....etc....:eek:

There are some decent fans at other schools...just saying....:thumbsup:

Go Deacs! I don't care what that group says! I say it was a great victory for our young Deacon team!

ITT I learned you can't hate other fanbases anymore.
Let's not overanalyze statements like Doofus's and in so doing suck whatever fun still remains about being a sports fan.

Back