• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unbelievable stat

Of all the painful moments in Wake football the Belton fumble against Louisville is the worst.

as much as i wanted to win the OB, that isn't in my top 10 most painful moments. as long as we didn't get throttled (a la MD when they went to the OB), i was actually okay with it. no one will take the ACC title away from us and the experience of going to the OB, regardless of the outcome. honestly, the loss to clemson last week was way more painful to me.

as much as i wanted to win the OB, that isn't in my top 10 most painful moments. as long as we didn't get throttled (a la MD when they went to the OB), i was actually okay with it. no one will take the ACC title away from us and the experience of going to the OB, regardless of the outcome. honestly, the loss to clemson last week was way more painful to me.

agreed

also agree that belton fumbled (moore most certainly did not)

The bad thing about the Belton fumble was that we had the lead and were absolutely gashing them. We were so close to demoralizing them with a td.

Back