• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC-G, 7:00 PM; ESPN3--On a TUESDAY!

Did not know Cliff Ellis was at Coastal Carolina, good place to be for a guy known for his shagging skills.

This is a bad, sloppy game. Our guard play has been terrible and our bigs have not been assertive. Hope Friday is a lot better.

UNC was #3 when they came to the Joel in 05.

Edit: Wasn't Dook a top 5 team coming here in the past few years?

Edit 2: We beat Miami #1 a couple years back. Or are they talking about out of conference?

"Has there ever been a losing record for the deacons in this gym?" Dave odom

I guess his memory is failing him. Wasn't but a few years ago we were 8-24 with 1 ACC win

For Townie:

Eric Williams returned to Wake Forest for several reasons.

Setting his family's rebounding record wasn't one of them.

Williams picked uniform No. 31 because his mother, Debra, once collected that many rebounds in a game for Livingstone. His career high through three years at Wake is 14.

"I think she cheated," Williams joked. "She had a twin sister on the same team, so I think there was some rebound shaving going on."

"Has there ever been a losing record for the deacons in this gym?" Dave odom

I guess his memory is failing him. Wasn't but a few years ago we were 8-24 with 1 ACC win

He meant losing record at home. Not sure what the home record was that year.

Back