• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC Roll Call

WakeUp08

Reaction score
Didn't see a thread yet, so I'll kick it off. Who all is going to watch the Deacs (hopefully) ruin the Tarholes homecoming weekend? Apparently there are plenty of tickets to be had in CH.

I'm IN +4

I'll be there with my wife (Carolina Law grad) and my 3 year old son (who already knows how to say Go Deacs and was continuously talking smack to the Dookies last week in Wally Wade)

IN +4

I am currently in grad school at UNC so I will likely be adding a little Old Gold and Black to the sea of baby blue that is the UNC student section.

IN but will be sitting amongst the holes with my double-Tarheel wife. I'm sure she'll dress my little girl in baby blue but I'm hoping my son, who is 6, mans up and wears the Old Gold and Black.

In. With my cousin who is a freshman at UNC (and agreed to sit in the Wake section). Never thought I'd have relatives going to UNC.

Got my tickets yesterday and I'll be there in the Wake section. Yeah, it's still in that corner, 10 yards behind the end zone.

In with 4 that I won at a raffle. Home side section 124. The last time WF played there we went but parked across the street from the hospital (for free) in the upper deck (Dogwood, I think). I just grabbed the first lot I came across. Is there a better (or closer) one that anyone knows of? Maybe I'm just used to parking so close at a Wake game.

I'll be there. Wife is alum and longtime (30 years) Big Ram.

I'm in, plus one.

My wife is a WFU grad school grad and (thank goodness) hates UNC as much as any other black and gold blooded American.

How do so many people end up marrying or dating UNC grads, that's an initial deal breaker for me if they care about sports. It's also a deal breaker for me if they don't care about sports, so yeah.

How do so many people end up marrying or dating UNC grads, that's an initial deal breaker for me if they care about sports. It's also a deal breaker for me if they don't care about sports, so yeah.

With you on all counts.

i knew this day would come.

i knew this day would come.

vader_NOOOO.jpg

In with a couple others. Was at Wallace Wade last week and we were pretty loud. Loud being a relative term but still was proud. This will be my first trip back to Keenan since "the comeback" in 01. Should be a good game

Back