• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC Roll Call

In.

But unfortunately it will be with my Tarheel wife and her friends.

i'd love to be there for you, boys, but there's no way in hell i'm gonna sit out in a downpour like raleigh's having right now.

I think the sun is supposed to be out by around 1:00 this afternoon. Field will be wet, though.

Hopefully the wet field will hurt their running game and help our passing game..

IN but will be sitting amongst the holes with my double-Tarheel wife. I'm sure she'll dress my little girl in baby blue but I'm hoping my son, who is 6, mans up and wears the Old Gold and Black.

Time to step up for the little man.

In the Wake section with my wife and two friends (one heel who I think is still drunk from the '07 game).

Just got to Kenan. The game day atmosphere around here is pathetic.

Just got to Kenan. The game day atmosphere around here is pathetic.

You didn't know? It's actually "charming" that their tailgates happen in parking garages or in small lots with 20 other people. Other schools just wish they had the amazing atmosphere of Chapel Hill on Homecoming weekend.

It's Halloween weekend, so be sure to take note of the amazing costumes around the stadium. The theme this year was to dress like an aluminum bleacher. Thousands are expected to participate!! :thumbsup:

That said, walk around with a box of wine and the tailgate will find you. UNC fans can sniff out a box of wine and some cheese from miles away.

Posted up in the blue zone suite level eating all dat yummy free UNC food. Ballin!

Back