• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC @ Wake (+16) o/u 152.5

Travis has really been struggling defensively. He's been going the opposite direction of the entire rest of the team minus Carson maybe. He's going to draw Barnes I'm assuming - he's got to make life difficult for him or we are hosed.

Really wonder if this isn't a game where you start Carson and Ty together and let Nikita come off the bench. That way we could put Ty on Zeller and challenge his hook shot, let Carson work against the more offensively challenged Henson. Not sure what Nikita can do against either.

What we really need is Chase to play like he did in garbage time last week - get inside the 3 point line and hit short jumpers, become a scorer. He can't just float around the 3 point line and hope to get one or two open looks a game if we're going to be decent.

Carson would get absolutely abused in a starting position. Leave the starting lineup the same.

IF Wake Covers, Wellman will grab the mike and yell - "PROGRESS! See, we covered! PROGRESS!"

i think i will need an analgesic to watch the game today...my prediction, pain!

I'm astonished UNC fans haven't bought up all the tix. Maybe they're thinking it's not enough of a game to make it worth paying for.

As for the topic at hand, I'd prolly give the points, but Roy will take his foot off the gas in the 2nd half. It'll get into the 20s or 30s but figure the final will be around 20.

Spread seems suspiciously low to me.

Stay away, or take the Deacs. I think stay away.

And I for one welcome our Tarheel overlords ... wait - no I don't.

the only way i see us covering (or god forbid keeping it in double digits) is if Ty controls the paint, CJ gets to the line early and often getting them in foul trouble and slowing their fastbreak, and chase has a "fuck you" game.

so i think we will do very, very well to keep it closer than 25.

Might be a decent chance to cover of unc uses the last twelve minutes or so to audition new backup point guards in a game like situation

Spread seems suspiciously low to me.

Stay away, or take the Deacs. I think stay away.

So were the NC state and FSU games... And look what happened in those. Vegas has not figured out how much wake really blows..

See some other options available for tonight:

First half: UNC -9.5

Game totals: UNC o/u 83.5 Wake o/u 67

My UNC friend just gave me 50-1 odds on wake winning on a $10 bet. I know we suck, but I took that in a heartbeat.

Back